Search results

+
  1. Cyderpalk

difference between CDPR and RockStar..

Rockstar games are overrated af, linear gameplay linear storytelling, gameplay is outdated and boring, the mission design is shallow and boring. Only good thing about them is the sandbox free roam and the graphics and sounds quality. CDPR games are much better as video games.
  2. Cyderpalk

Request to add Animations to V character/model

So i started using mods, and one of the mod allows us to spawn all characters in the game and give them certain action like fight with us, walk with us, etc etc. All the characters i can spawn and they play well, except for V, when we spawn V they just doesnt move doesnt do anything because V...
  3. Cyderpalk

Poll: Takemura and a certain choice [Spoilers]

one of the few moments in the game that i think did well, i didnt know i could save him and that was good thing game design. i like it when games do this.
  4. Cyderpalk

Disappointed in Corpo life path

sadly all life paths are short and shallow and dont really have that much impact as i thought would be
  5. Cyderpalk

Rank CDPR games.

witcher 3 is the best one followed by witcher 2 and then cyberpunk i have never played witcher 1 its too old and needs remake tbh well i think witcher 3 dlc is better than witcher 3 haha
  6. Cyderpalk

top 10 favorite games

haha 1. witcher 3 2. fallout new vegas 3. deus ex 4. baldur's gate 2 5. dark souls 6. bloodborne 7. outer wilds 8. warcraft 3 9. final fantasy 7 10. divinity original sin 2
  7. Cyderpalk

Rate the avatar above you!

2/10 its not looking good im sorry
  8. Cyderpalk

Life Path DLC or Life Path centric sequel?

i think new dlc should just be new content with new story going to the past is not worth it. it makes things convoluted
  9. Cyderpalk

Is this game an rpg?

its action role playing but it lacks the cool rpg mechanics in games like deus ex or new vegas but its still arpg
  10. Cyderpalk

weapon appreciation thread...

i like the sniper rifle, the power sniper rifle it feels good
  11. Cyderpalk

Do you think CDPR will improve the AI in future updates?

Yes they will improve it in the future updates
  12. Cyderpalk

Cyberpunk 2078 or Cyberpunk 2077 new story?

Maybe make new game based on World of Darkness lore.
Top Bottom