Search results

+
  1. K0st0v

Repacked USMs don’t load in-game

Already asked this on Github, but I thought to try here too. I've packed certain USM files (Witcher 3 movie files) into the game with the WolvenKit mod manager, and they skip completely when they’re meant to play ingame, instead only flickering black for a second. This happens regardless of...
  2. K0st0v

Fan translation into Serbian | The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I’m proud to present you with my group’s fan translation of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt into the Serbian language, based on the game’s Polish voiceover and on existing Serbian translations of Sapkowski’s works. Our channel currently has three videos showcasing the translation: the intro, the...
  3. K0st0v

Now playing [music]

4. K0st0v

No portuguese subtitles in europe

Maybe it depends on the language of your console, if it isn't set to Portuguese already?
  5. K0st0v

[Mod] Pre-Release Loading Screens

Rush of nostalgia. Nice stuff. :)
  6. K0st0v

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

A clearer look than vanilla TW3. Nice work.
  7. K0st0v

What would you want to do, if Witcher 3 was playable with a friend?

Ride across the whole continent with my girlfriend, then sail to Skellige and do it again. :)
  8. K0st0v

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Question is whether it would be another open world or not.
  9. K0st0v

With which gender do you prefer to play videogames in general? [Poll] [Spoilers]

Used to play female. Now I'm leaning more towards male.
  10. K0st0v

idea for future The Witcher

Books are usually best left as books. There are moments that need adequate spacing, as well as pondering and imagination from the reader's side that just wouldn't come across the same in digital form. :)
  11. K0st0v

Spelling mistake in polish dub

There's a funny one when Geralt speaks to the Baron (incorrect gender):
  12. K0st0v

I still don't get why Ciri and Yennefer weren't in the first 2 games

To work with a smaller character cast and to build up to meeting them in the third game.
  13. K0st0v

Witcher 3 — Help with SWF files (text alignment)

I’m translating The Witcher 3 into Serbian and simultaneously trying to make the game’s subtitles more readable. Currently, I’d like to adjust the direction from which new lines appear in subtitle text. In TW3, when outside of dialogues, if there are 2+ lines in a subtitle, line 1 is positioned...
Top Bottom