Search results

+
  1. Kathy97

Patch 1.23

Great work! Keep doong guys, this is going in the right way :)
  2. Kathy97

Your useless talent

I can sing 2/3 of the Tuvan throat singing and learning how to do the 3rd one.
  3. Kathy97

1.3 hype train

I read in a Spanish media that 10th of June might be the date of a release of "something big". Let's keep hoping :sneaky:
  4. Kathy97

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

I'm not an artist, but here are my first two pics in the game :D
  5. Kathy97

Yeah, there are things to fix... But also we have things to enjoy

I 100% agree with you. I like synthwave btw, but being the "only" genre of this kind omit the dark face of the cyberpunk genre. Personally, I love the style they introduced in the game :ohstopit:
  6. Kathy97

I feel strongly identified with this one. I summoned the Caliburn and guess what? When it arrived, Claire's car suddenly spawned 3 metres above it and free-fall :ROFLMAO:
  7. Kathy97

Feature needed: distance to job in "J" jobs list.

That's a great idea! It's a bit annoying to turn on and off the map to see where the job is...
  8. Kathy97

Okay, Cyberpunk is an unfinished game due to the hurries it was submitted and has a lot of problems. But, while we are waiting for the developers to fix them, why not appreciate the things that are well done? MUSIC It would be a crime that a game named as a music subgenre had awful music or...
  9. Kathy97

Claire needs to be a romance option

I would like more Claire pathway too. I think it's juicy enough to get a nice story apart from the races.
  10. Kathy97

Could cyberpunk be the game we've been dreaming of?

I'd love to see that! I mean, I know it's 2077 and it's Night City, but a disco full of people at 10 a.m. ... Disturbing
  11. Kathy97

non-stop questing

That's a good point over there. But why only fixers? Partners, friends and contacts could give V quests too. It's a bit of a pity to call them and repeat the same sentences... So giving more life to them will also give more life to the city! Dungeons ideas are quite good also. To give a...
  12. Kathy97

Cyberpunk getting better?

In my opinion, Cyberpunk 2077 is a great idea, perhaps one of the greatest of the recent years, that due the hurries waslaunched in a mid-term. We know this because the story and its concept is exceptionally well done, but when it comes about the development of them and the gameplay... That's...
  13. Kathy97

What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

Not a line, but something it made me laugh a bit. In the last mission of Joshua's pathway, on the computer in the entrance of the studio, there's a message named Credits. Once you open it, there's the main names of CDPR. What my eyes see: *this message* What my brain sees: 1622193347 My...
  14. Kathy97

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Same here. The perfect description.
  15. Kathy97

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Perhaps it's because it was 3 a.m., but yesterday night I ended Cyberpunk for the first time (The Sun) and it left me speechless. I ended up with a mix of emotions, but with a great sensation. Has anyone passed through the same when finishing it, or is it just that I am too immersed in the...
  16. Kathy97

Players; how old are you? at least in your state of mind.

I'm 24, feeling like 24, but having the stress of a 30s one...
  17. Kathy97

[SPOILERS] Peralez Questline

In my opinion, Peralez questline leaves you with some existential doubts in your head. I usually play CP at night, before going to bed, and this sidequests always carry a strong message behind that doesn't let me sleep until 30 minutes of thinking about them :giveup:
  18. Kathy97

[Suggestion] Standing stats

I'm happy that my idea has created all kind of opinions and reactions! Feel free to give your own point of view, as this idea will become better everytime a user express himself/herself. :ok:
  19. Kathy97

kill awards

Well, you actually get some cash and RP when you kill gang members. In any case, if you joined a faction (which option should be added in the future to do so), perhaps it could be possible with police officers, civilians and corpos
Top Bottom