Search results

+
  1. No_thanks_cdpr

Is there still a chance to see the subway implemented in Night City? 🚇

it seems counter productive for them to add it, it would involve a lot of map rebuild, a least on the surface and another question is whether they have even built any of the underground that was meant to be present in this game... i dont see this happening unless they base or majorly involve...
  2. No_thanks_cdpr

It's been a year and it's still just bug fixes?

"SOON" yeah.... questionable measure of time when it comes to this game.
  3. No_thanks_cdpr

Adding instead of replacing - is it ever going to be possible?

We need to stop comparing cyberpunk's engine to bethesda's one, cyberpunk's engine is nowhere near flexible/modular.
  4. No_thanks_cdpr

Patch 1.31

What do you mean? You sure your gun doesnt have a non lethal mod on it?
  5. No_thanks_cdpr

Patch 1.31

Wouldnt count on it.
  6. No_thanks_cdpr

Updated Roadmap

PnP stands for pen and paper, as in paper based role playing
  7. No_thanks_cdpr

Updated Roadmap

I doubt that is the only reason, they just cant manage to stick to their own deadlines at all.
  8. No_thanks_cdpr

Updated Roadmap

2.) Rushing things is an irresponsible way to handle any sort of business. If something needs months, and I claim I can do it in weeks, the only person I'm fooling is myself. Either I'm setting myself up for failure or going to get very, very lucky, and that's a stupid risk to take. I dont...
  9. No_thanks_cdpr

It's been a year and it's still just bug fixes?

i wouldnt count on that kid, you wont see anything meaningful added to this game even with paid dlcs.
  10. No_thanks_cdpr

Next patch rampant speculations

why is there no topic about yet another delay related to w3 and cp77 next gen release? I mean thanks for the roadmap cdpr xDDDDDD
  11. No_thanks_cdpr

7 months in... And still no real major updates.

I never did in my life, felt like doing it to support an amazing project based on showcase, im not salty and i dont feel that ive lost anything apart from trust to one of very few studios that i respect, so theres that and that mistake will never be repeated again. They then urged and asked...
  12. No_thanks_cdpr

Sorry because of "reasons" i cannot answer this question because apparently something happens that will not allow me to partake in any discussions on this forums.
  13. No_thanks_cdpr

Its not that I dont like the game - the game is missing significant part of its character that was showcased and discussed by the very same studio and lead employees who released it lol, its not that i hate this game, im just absolutely disappointed with how shallow it ended up be and how...
  14. No_thanks_cdpr

My personal opinion, which seems to be unwelcome and unpopular as its negative is that we cant and should not expect any major changes to this game made anytime soon, meaning next 15 months or so - and this is still very hopeful to think that anything core gameplay wise, such as AI, lack of...
  15. No_thanks_cdpr

When will the game be finished?

As usual, **something special has happened** - person who knows, knows. - My opinion is that we will wait for 2 years or so until game has any changes/mediocre additions made and that nothing at all will change in regards to core due to strategy this company that has specifically and primarily...
  16. No_thanks_cdpr

Conspiracy Theory time, (about delays, bugs and lackluster ow) Proceed if you have tinfoil hat on. If you like or enjoy the game, this isn't for you!

Dont be naive, this game will not be "fixed" - core will remain the same and this is pretty much it, they will just add some missions and some "features" but game will remain empty.
  17. No_thanks_cdpr

Lets appreciate the star of the show

I wasnt referring to lore, I was referring to technical state of the game to be fair, I like the cars, the setting, atmosphere, some quests are cool but content has been severely cut and outside of actual missions and scripted races, there's literally nothing to do, no instances, very few if any...
  18. No_thanks_cdpr

Lets appreciate the star of the show

Night city is the best city ive ever seen in a game and i love it, the rest of this game though... questionable.
  19. No_thanks_cdpr

Oh nOeS you found screenshots when this is not the thing in the area where this is not the thing, shame it cant be said about other areas and that majority of pacifica has only just been recently patched to have other npcs to attack you :(
Top Bottom