Search results

+
  1. mancslad

Nice little gift

Got a nice little gift from a friend my own Johnny Silverhand, made my day.
  2. mancslad

Less crowd density

Has anyone noticed on each patch the crowd density is less and less. This is making a very empty city. Granted for people who have less powerful systems, but then that's what the low crowd density setting is for. I remember first playing this game on 1.09 patch, and when leaving the apartment...
  3. mancslad

If you could choose 4 games to put into Cyberpunk

If you could merge 4 games into Cyberpunk what would they be? My choice would be... 1. Mass Effect series (excluding Andromedia) unrivalled storytelling and deep character backgrounds. 2. Quantic dream, Heavy Rain, Detroit, etc major consequences of your actions and changing story outcome 3...
  4. mancslad

No V raytrace reflections

It is very odd that there are no reflections of V anywhere in the game except when looking into a mirror. When walking past reflective windows or puddles you can see everyone elses reflection but not your own makes you feel like a ghost, strange oversight from the developer.
  5. mancslad

Guinea Pig Level Broken

Can you please fix this level can only open doors to rest room and outside side entrance. Unable to access elevator to 19th floor. Was working before 1.3 patch.
  6. mancslad

Stuttering Raytracing

After about 10 to 20 mins of playing with raytracing on the game starts to lag and stutter. This is odd as I am getting 60 to 70fps but then after a certain amount of time it will start to lag again. Exiting the game and reloading, the game goes back to normal and plays smooth to repeat the...
  7. mancslad

Raytracing Vs Normal

I have found that the differences are very subtle but also obvious in various areas of the game as you can see from the screenshots below. Raytracing OFF Raytracing ON Raytracing OFF Raytracing ON
  8. mancslad

GOG Cannot Launch

Keep getting this message after updating GOG and unable to run Cyberpunk, why?
  9. mancslad

Cyberpunk Fried my card

My card Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb has been fried by this game. Was getting spikes of over 90c. Last night I was playing the game and the system shut off and now its dead :(. Other games I play wouldn't go past around 70c. I.e Resident evil village and other new games.
  10. mancslad

Got to the Ncart Platform

After a few attempts managed to get on the platform after being ran over many times lol
  11. mancslad

Odd Music Settings

Being a DJ myself some of the music selection in certain venues in this game are very odd e.g the club at Pershing Street. I mean rock music? Seriously 2 Turntable decks playing rock lol just wouldn't happen. Old warehouse type club would be heavy techno / Tech House lol. Somewhere like...
Top Bottom