Search results

+
  1. kachigar_gwent

Deep Tides - GWENT custom expansion

Greetings everybody! By the recommendation of Riven-Twain i post my custom expansion here in SUGGESTIONS. In this post you will see a link to download a brief overview of my custom Gwent expansion DeepTides. I put my thoughts in easy to follow format of powerpoint presentation, that you can also...
  2. kachigar_gwent

Heat Wave and the 'Tall Removal' Problem

I think it would be interesting to look what would happened if some other removals like vanilla Geralt become cheaper.
  3. kachigar_gwent

Oneiromancy - The Autoinclude Problem

I disagree with message of the post. There actually is initiatives not to put oneiro in the deck: it is very expensive and Devotion keyword exists. Also i think it is great that there are tools for me as a player to play cards from the deck that i want to play. Right amount of consistency is...
  4. kachigar_gwent

Gwent Modes

I wish there were a deckbuilding mode similar to draft, but with further deck progression similar Slay The Spire.
  5. kachigar_gwent

BARRELS, HUNDREDS OF THEM

CDPR has been way to generous with ore... Yet every time they announce preoder for expansion a lot of people start to complain. Guys, they need to make money, you know!
  6. kachigar_gwent

Thronebreaker is now available on Android!

One of my favourite games ever. And gateway drug to GWENT of course...
  7. kachigar_gwent

Discussion: Should "heal" remove poison?

I prefer to keep things simple. GWENT is already quite complicated game as it is. Heal is to restore damaged points, "purify" is to remove statuses. Poison is a status. Amen
  8. kachigar_gwent

Vanadain

I just dislike art on it for some reason. First time i say that about GWENT card probably.
  9. kachigar_gwent

For which faction you like the PoP expansion the most?

I really like Syndicate in terms of lore this expansion.
  10. kachigar_gwent

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

Thanks, will do!
  11. kachigar_gwent

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

[Suggestions question. Replied.] Hi Pawel! Congrats on successful launch of the latest expansion. Loving PoP so far! I wanted to ask you this: I think i have some great ideas in terms of card design which i would love to share with developers. I created a small (40 p) easy to read presentation...
Top Bottom