Search results

+
  1. andrewdilley

so i am getting random crashes on 4090

I was having random crashes and noticed my internet was apparantly momentarily 'down' at same time. Turned off Analytics as well as the cross-platform saves - so far no more crashes.
  2. andrewdilley

Where are the devs?

Well it's a community support forum, so I guess anyone *could* start that thread. Go for it.
  3. andrewdilley

My favourite game, now dead

This is funny. "You hate it, why are you here?" 'You love it, why are you here?' Here we are :)
  4. andrewdilley

Clothing changes are not good.

Is there any clothing that it matters if you keep it? My V is currently very *cough* light on clothes...
  5. andrewdilley

slight degradation in visual quality since 2.0

Comparisons now need very explicit details about the settings I think. With RT Recon on I think it looks stunning - mostly. Some details (pipeworks?) look oddly flat but maybe because the rest seems so much brighter/sharper.
  6. andrewdilley

On level scaling - I'm still v early in a new 2.0 playthrough, and surprised by how easy the Pick-Up was - remember finding it pretty tough if I went for it early on previous versions. I doubt I've got better :) Also in The Rescue - seemed Jackie did all the hard work for me, unless there's a...
  7. andrewdilley

Clothing changes are not good.

Clothing now is just loot? You find something, your transmog absorbs it, you immediately sell/disassemble it? Zero reason to keep anything? Even though the wardrobe help text still refers to clothing stats.
  8. andrewdilley

The naked body of V doesnt show when I look down. I discovered this in the shower scene after the prologue. Does anyone else have this issue?

My No.1 wardrobe slot is always nude (just cos) and looking down I look.. nude. Tho my male V appears to be a bit Peter Griffin.
  9. andrewdilley

Yeah I'm *sure* the CDPR execs are pissed at the reception lol.
  10. andrewdilley

Play it or get your refund. Your choice.
  11. andrewdilley

After updating to 2.0, the game crashes upon launch.

You're not the only one, though this guy found a solution: (3) Getting a Strange "Pattern" Error Message On Crash : cyberpunkgame (reddit.com) [EDIT} sorry I see you fixed it too :-) 1695686742 I saw a post somewhere from the devs that 2.0 drives the CPU harder than before. Just wondering...
  12. andrewdilley

12am GMT is not the same as 12am BST in the UK.

Hang on 'Spring Forward, Fall Back'. So 12am now (BST) is 11pm GMT no? I mean it's late whichever so I prob need more vodka.
  13. andrewdilley

Normal for here lol.
  14. andrewdilley

2.0 Ray-trace reconstruction greyed out

No it was me using a rogue beta Nvidia driver. If anything I was over-updated lol. Back to normal now.
  15. andrewdilley

I checked, rechecked, uninstalled and re-installed and still got 550.09. But then switched to Studio Driver, got 537.42 and YES it works :) Lovely lovely Ray Reconstruction in my face. So something up with my Game Ready driver, I'll try switching back once I get work out of the way and see...
  16. andrewdilley

So I've selected the 'Overdrive' preset and get a pop-up saying that it's turning on path-tracing, which I copnfirm, but option is still greyed out and 'off'. Using Geforce Game Ready driver 550.09 btw.
  17. andrewdilley

Hmm odd one. RT reconstruction option greyed out after update. RTX 4070Ti card which I guess is recognised as frame gen option is live. Tried cycling through all presets (including Overdrive), tried verifiying install (GOG) turned off MSI Afterburner, rebooted. Nada. And if I run the game I...
  18. andrewdilley

PC Hotfix

So don't play. Or don't whine.
  19. andrewdilley

1.62 Photo mode saves corrupt PNG's.

Same here.
  20. andrewdilley

Patch 1.62 — Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode

Every patch has a chance of introducing new bugs. I'd sooner a studio tried to advance a game and showcase better techniques than not bother. There are other changes to the graphics options as well, not just for 40xx users.
Top Bottom