Search results

+
  1. mr.cappadocia

Go and visit the Aircraft Carrier if you're able.

There's not a TON to see... but it does have little jets on it.
  2. mr.cappadocia

You guys never pay attention to anything, for example..

Go do a quick melee attack while using Johnny's pistol. See what happens.
  3. mr.cappadocia

MAJOR PACIFICA CHANGES IN DLC...

And it will be focused heavily on Kang Tao.
  4. mr.cappadocia

We're getting a handheld 3d Printer and we're going to the moon.

Early next year.
  5. mr.cappadocia

It's important to remember that Lynx Paws are garbage.

Extraordinarily Expensive Garbage. What Lynx paws *should do*. They should occupy a hand and foot slot and should allow you to make blade attacks unarmed when using your hands and allow you to run up walls when using the hand and foot cyberware together. Lynx Claw Hands - Unarmed Slashing...
  6. mr.cappadocia

Ping Stealth Nerf?

Previously you could target devices or people through walls with legendary ping. Now you can target devices through walls, but not people. In other words I could "ping" a group of enemies and then zoinks them with shortcircuit or overflame or whatever the hell those spells are called and go...
  7. mr.cappadocia

Netwatch Mk V is broken....

As in actually broken. it's supposed to target 3 people and it only targets two. Is there a fix for this?
  8. mr.cappadocia

You guys are getting BDs all wrong... Even CDPR it seems.

You ever notice the arcade machines around town? The pachinko games? These exist for atmosphere (yay the 80s and the death of arcades) but also for another reason... They're example of how stunted gaming has become. No, seriously, think about this. Think about the world you live in *right now*...
  9. mr.cappadocia

Troublesome Neighbors side SIDE quest....

So a buncha new content opened up this patch and absolutely nobody is talking about it. Because why would they? There's actual new quests in the game now, even new areas and NOBODY seems to have noticed. Fine, whatever. At the Troublesome Neighbors quest there is a new "side" quest it seems...
  10. mr.cappadocia

WAAAAAAY MORE CONTENT THAN THEY LET ON... For example...

There's a whole huge ass puzzle at Catch a Tyger by the Toe now. I don't mean the silly thing where you go raid a basement. I mean that basement is integral to this whole other thing going on now. Like this dude... wtf did this dude come from? Oh... AND FORCE DETONATION is an option. What are...
  11. mr.cappadocia

A modest suggestion from a modest man...

Crazy Science sucks and is a waste of time. Here's my suggestion... (Remember the actual numbers can always be adjusted/balanced, it's the concept were looking at). For the first point of Crazy Science you reduce the physical requirements of all cyberware by 10%. For every point you place in...
  12. mr.cappadocia

Pro Tip: It's hard to overstate how silly overpowered Memory Wipe is...

So... it works *before* you aggro the opposition. Meaning you can be stealthed outside the mission, use it, run in, grab the mission item, run out, mission done perfectly. Count your eddies. All kinds of neat stuff. Just saying. Tinker with it.
  13. mr.cappadocia

Pro-Tip... this game has a reputation system amongst all the factions...

And being a bloodthirsty lunatic will definitely make your life harder. Get more experience from it tho, especially if you're super evil and merciless. But no, seriously... try killing almost nobody whenever possible. Watch how differently the gangs treat you.
  14. mr.cappadocia

Meth head V has got to go.

Sleeping doesn't matter in the game. Eating doesn't matter in the game. Sex doesn't matter in the game. None of the stakes in the game are "real"+-. If *anything* bothers me about this game... and let me make it clear the bugs don't bother me at all... it's this. I've had game *ruining* bugs...
  15. mr.cappadocia

Sex Toys, Taxi Cabs, and Cigarettes.

Have you ever actually looked at the "Junk"? If not you should because it's rife with fascinating things that could have tremendous use in the game. I'm not just talking about the obvious stuff, like the sex toys (why these aren't usable in *this* particular game I'm not sure), and cigarettes...
  16. mr.cappadocia

I wonder which DLC will have the NCPD in mech suits...

Because the exo skeletons look so bad ass that I hope *we* can kill a cop, haul them out of it, and then tool around downtown in one.
  17. mr.cappadocia

Why The Meds Merc Actually Off'd Himself...

His Hidden Shame...
  18. mr.cappadocia

So I let the Child Murderer BD guy live.

Murdered the fk out of his kid though, made him watch. Listened to him lament the loss of his son and how he couldn't go on. blubbering as he kneeled before his boys body. When he stopped I pumped a few more rounds into the kids head. Make sure it's closed casket. Make sure he has something to...
Top Bottom