Search results

+
  1. Stephen_LaMar

Cyberpunk deserves a movie really bad

to CD PROJEKT RED After watching the new Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty - Official Cinematic Trailer nearly made me fall out of my chair I bet the haters are sitting there with their mouth dropped to the floor thinking to themselves how they lost horribly. I almost thought I was watching a...
  2. Stephen_LaMar

Something needs to be done about how gun blueprints don't always drop

Hey nvm i didnt realize it was down in the blue section at bottom but i have ran into issues where it does not drop and that does need fixed
  3. Stephen_LaMar

My Suggestions for Cyberpunk after 2,300 hours and 19 Playthroughs

1: An option to Reset all of the NCPD things on the map so they can be done over and over as many times as you want (and I don't care about the loot its the sneaking and clearing area that is the fun part) 2: A +newgame I am a hardcore gamer which means I will play a game over and over again...
  4. Stephen_LaMar

I would like to thank CD PROJEKT RED for this Amazing new Bumper feature lol

This is an amazing feature i wonder does she run with the car hahaha
  5. Stephen_LaMar

Is CD PROJEKT RED going to patch that ability to use Crafting to make alot of eddies any time soon

I just lost over 200+ hours of gametime all because of the Cottonmouth and now have no choice but to go back to lv 4 and start over can someone please tell them to hold off on patching this because its my only way now to get back everything I lost 1660404700 Hey nvm i found a way to get all my...
  6. Stephen_LaMar

Do yourself a Favor and memorize where all the weapons are trust me you will wish you had if you forget one

I just lost 40 levels and every car because i forgot the cottonmouth so just a heads up so everyone knows do some reading online because if you forget you will pay for it ....I hit the dude and failed to realize what happens if you don't and somehow forget the cottonmouth so the door is locked...
  7. Stephen_LaMar

Hey where do i find these cars their the only ones i have to buy to have them all

Thorton Colby C240T – €$39,000 – Watson (at Street Cred 20) Columbus V340-F Freight – €$19,000 – City Center Emperor 620 Ragnar – €$32,000 – City Center (at Street Cred 12) Quadra Type-66 Avenger – €$55,000 – City Center (at Street Cred 20) Outlaw GTS – €$62,000 – City Center, visit Corpo Plaza...
  8. Stephen_LaMar

Has anyone ever tried Whistle and Reboot optical together

I swear these 2 quick hacks are the most funniest for when you start over and want to play the game in Very Hard .....ya use Whistle to get the enemy's attention and then use Reboot Optical to make him freeze when he's away from the area and then run up behind him and grab him. I will admit it...
  9. Stephen_LaMar

Is it possible to find all 778 shards on the game

I just gave myself a task that may very well take the next 5 months to do lol but going to be fun anyway...I was just wondering is it possible to get them all or are some of them hidden way to well that its going to be a pain to find
  10. Stephen_LaMar

lol i swear its Glitches like this that make me laugh so hard

Just watched a friend do Heist quest where your not allowed to take guns into .....all through the quest Jackie had a gun in both hands as if he was saying "To hell with the rules I'm taking my iron with me" lol (just look how happy he looks in this picture)
  11. Stephen_LaMar

Am I that bad of a driver I need your opinion

Watch till the end and you will see what I mean i have been driving for over 2 minutes and failed to realize this
  12. Stephen_LaMar

Has CD PROJEKT RED removed all of the ways to get down to lower part of map without quests

I understand why they did it but I am on my 21'st Playthrough and I really want to do this one without quests so i can find all of the shards and so on before i get to the end of the game.....speeding to the end just makes it to where their is nothing to do and till they add a way to reset the...
  13. Stephen_LaMar

hey are the Nomad pants bugged I'm at the wrecked Van and its not where its suppose to be

I want the whole set of this gear now im wondering if i'm going to be able to get it since pants are missing
  14. Stephen_LaMar

CD PROJEKT RED you trolled me o.o i just know it

I spent over a day leveling because I thought their had to be something amazing in the door that required 20 Body during the gig Serious side Effects ...couldn't find what it was online so thought it might be a Legendary gear or something .....finally got the door open and all i found was two...
  15. Stephen_LaMar

To the Cyberpunk Community

Look i understand you all hate the issues this game has and yes at times it can be annoying when you run into things that ruin the game for ya, but give CD PROJEKT RED a chance to finish this game. I truly believe that they will give us an amazing game and the fact that this game was rushed is...
  16. Stephen_LaMar

Hey for anyone that goes for the Comrades Hammer be sure to save your game first

I don't know if its a bug or a glitch but I had to do it 3 times before it finally gave me credit for the area....thought id warn people just incase ya all have the same issue 1658303663 The Location of where its at but im sure most of ya know since its the most Op gun on the game
  17. Stephen_LaMar

Anyone have any Idea when new stuff is going to be added to this game

This game has so much Potential and after 1,900 hours I am not bored yet aside from having to start over and loose everything when i get to 100% everything done, (which I hope someday changes with a +newgame). I was wondering if their is any new content being added in the near future ....and if...
  18. Stephen_LaMar

Hey anyone know the code to this door...its near the Quest with the Tigerclaw quest

Been trying to get in for a while now and can't find the code online
  19. Stephen_LaMar

Why when you make a character on the game does it look amazing on the Creation, but crappy as hell in the mirror

I swear this has got to be the Cutest Character I've made on Cyberpunk, but yet when i got on the game she does not look close to this when I look in the mirror is the mirror bugged lol
Top Bottom