Search results

+
  1. cecoates

The game is making me fight the final battle (Beat on the Brat) again after the 1.3 patch

Apparently if you won before, it's still counted as a win even if you lose (if all that happened is it was reset.) So you can just let him knock you out if you want to get rid of the icon.
  2. cecoates

Why is boxing trash?

If you manage to win the fight and talk to the little girl it's kind of funny and the lines get, let's say, more context. Ha. What i find frustrating is that the hitboxes can be really weird. Razor can totally whiff, but it still lands even when you're on opposite ends of the ring. And they all...
  3. cecoates

Gig shark in the water bug

Just remember to hack the access points/loot everything before it turns into a shop! Haha. I broke in through the skylight windows (as in broke the glass) to get at it later, after the mission was over and it was a meds shop. Turns out once you do that you're trapped because none of the inside...
  4. cecoates

Gig shark in the water bug

Are you trying to attack them from "outside" the quest area? This happens to me sometimes if I'm too far away when the fight starts. Like sniping or shooting through walls. From what I can tell there's no fix if that's what's happening to you except being more direct in attacking them. Which can...
  5. cecoates

Turning off Quest Markers

Edit: N/M, someone already suggested the same solution I was typing out. Sorry! I just use unusingur's workaround as well, because it's pretty simple as far as annoyances go. Although it'd be nice to have this feature regardless.
  6. cecoates

"BURYA" revolvers and engineering perks.

I've been testing out the Burya with different engineering perks. First I used a tabula rasa to reset my engineering tree. Then I found a group of enemies, and I'd max out one of the tech/charging perks, start the fight, then reload and try again with a different perk. As far as I can tell...
  7. cecoates

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

Ohhh, that's an interesting idea. Maybe once, if ever, I can play this on PC there will be some mods for stuff like that with a higher challenge.
  8. cecoates

I don't think that comparison works well for quickhacks, because they're essentially weapons/attacks. And you can buy legendary weapons (even if they're expensive). But you can't buy legendary hacks. Getting them from access points is the equivalent to looting weapons off enemies. It's the only...
  9. cecoates

Non-Lethal Weapons Keep Killing NPCs

Am I the only one who likes it? Haha. Of all the bugs to patch I'll be sad when it's gone. Since it's non-lethal there's this air of extra creepiness like they're just frozen there while you take all their stuff and curse you with their eyes.
  10. cecoates

Gary the Prophet Permanently Sleeping? Potential Bug?

Can you still complete the quest if you walk away when he starts ranting? It was cute the first time, but since you can't fast forward him it's agonizing every other time.
  11. cecoates

Quest Breaking Bug: Brendan The Vending Machine

Just for another data point, I didn't talk to Theo until Brendan disappeared, and the quest still completed as expected for me. Out of curiosity, does there appear to be any difference for folks between if you fast travel or drive? Like if you run/drive there and back does Theo still disappear...
  12. cecoates

Non-Lethal Weapons Keep Killing NPCs

I'm on Xbox One X and that happens to me like 90% of the time if I instakill with Short Circuit. It's hilarious. I can literally have an entire building of dead enemies frozen in position if I'm fooling around with Legendary Ping and the cyberdeck that spreads attack quickhacks, since that lets...
  13. cecoates

Kold Mirage - Sequence is not there.

For future folks: you don't need 20 intelligence now, this run I only had 14 and I was still able to jack in and save Nix. I think you only need 10. Patches have tweaked and/or lowered a lot of the skill checks since the original reply. It's a buggy mission in general, both in how it triggers...
  14. cecoates

Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner, Watson

I used https://maps.piggyback.com/cyberpunk-2077/maps/night-city to track whether I had done every quest. The game actually has some that aren't on the above map, but only the ones in the "official map" seem to trigger the achievement and advance its progress, interestingly. On the free...
  15. cecoates

Are some crafting spec rarities missing or can't be acquired?

I hope so, I actually like crafting in this game, but it feels hampered by missing features and specs. Are legendary specs in clothing shops still bugged? I've been advancing time and never see them. The Cyberpunk wiki mentions that in earlier versions you only saw the legendary specs once: the...
  16. cecoates

Improvement: Ability to not answer phone calls

They actually wouldn't, you already hangup on calls in situations where combat starts *sometimes*, as described earlier in the thread. Those lines could easily work to ignore a call and pick it up later. And it wouldn't be any jankier than how time is basically meaningless and you can start or...
  17. cecoates

When the perk is working, it's very much worth it. Because epic and rare quickhacks can sell for quite a bit. Some of them are around 500 eddies or more each, and well, they don't weigh anything. And when you do a mission like Monster Hunt with so many access points, you can walk away with quite...
  18. cecoates

Quick Engineering XP

That makes sense to save mats, but if you just keep something rare and upgrade it, you can get 3,000 exp every time you click that button. It's wacky. (An item doesn't HAVE to be rare, but I just happened to have saved some low level rare items because I like how they look so that's what I...
  19. cecoates

Quick Engineering XP

I crafted a legendary Burya with even higher damage, and the rare Burya with the "Fires 2 rounds at once, but significantly lowers the rate of fire" still nets about twice the engineering exp as the legendary version. it ends up costing a lot of materials, and therefore a lot of eddies, but...
  20. cecoates

Are some crafting spec rarities missing or can't be acquired?

I found it! But I had to reload and redo that mission until it dropped. Sometimes the enemies don't drop it, kinda like my first run I didn't get the Psalm rifle spec. There's actually a lot of weapon specs missing. You can buy the weapons sometimes, but as far as I can tell the specs don't...
Top Bottom