Search results

+
  1. T

Game is too Easy on "Very Hard"

Seems to me the difficulty doesn't really change much. Played on Very Hard difficulty, but enemies die in one hit and hardly deal damage to me unless I run into a very high level enemy. Anything that's of equal level feels like normal mode to me. Now I'm not in favor of creating bullet sponges...
  2. T

"Body Identified: Enemies have been alerted" - For no reason.

I remember when I entered a Funeral home to get a chip from one of the deceased. I just entered the building and I got a message: body identified, enemies alerted. I'm like: yea... this is a funeral home you gonks. Turned out some pedestrian got hit by a car on the other side of the building...
  3. T

my cars aren't auto storing nor repairing

I think you get a minimap icon for each separate car. So if you use 2 different ones, you'll have them both active at the same time and they have their own indicator.
  4. T

In game fix for bug: Cyberware and weapons suddenly stop working (game breaking)

So I've seen people posting about this issue before and I recently ran into this myself as well. Kind of breaking my game. Issue: as part of a quest you are permanently stuck in a "safe zone" in the game resulting in you not being able to use any cyberware (such as double or charged jumps) nor...
Top Bottom