Search results

+
  1. PrometheanAscent

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

For the record of story telling and world building, because it was a topic in the stream: I am one of these guys which searches and reads all data-shards laying arround and look around everywhere where I am before I do my think.
  2. PrometheanAscent

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

@ Pecata.977 Unfortunately, I also experienced more bugs in the first minutes of the game I have ever experienced in any game and I bought it after patch 1.23. Missing legs, glitches, missing icons and texts, and I hate that people can walk through me. There are older games out there which have...
  3. PrometheanAscent

@ WingedArchon Yes, this would be the best. :) I do not use mods very gladly because of this and because of I like to play a game like the developpers intended it to be played. But here... it needed some corrections which I espect from such a game or at least for things to be like I would like...
  4. PrometheanAscent

@ BigWezz69 Thanks! In my eyes CD Project can change or add these things. That is why I use these mods, to make the game more of what I expect from it. (No walking key and not black smokey-eyes, pfff.)
  5. PrometheanAscent

@ WingedArchon Mostly, adding more realistic complexions, changing the makeup design, adding the black cyberware designs as well as the smokey-eyed makeup and complexion of V from the E3-demo (which I use) and a mod for adding a walking key to the settings - which I use most of the time, actually.
  6. PrometheanAscent

Does someone guess what will possibly happen to mods of patch 1.23? Will they work any further? I am a bit worried that the mods I use for the character creation will not work after the patch. I am not such a tech-geek.
  7. PrometheanAscent

Was gibt's Neues in Night City? [Entwicklerkommentare zu Patch 1.3]

Kann jemand erahnen, ob der Patch die Mods für Version 1.2 zerschießen wird? Ich bin da nicht so in der Technik, aber habe etwas Angst, dass mitten im Spiel plötzlich die Mods ausfallen, die ich beispielsweise auf dem Charaktereditor habe.
  8. PrometheanAscent

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Hi there! I am a great fan of "The Witcher"-series and because I am also a Sci-Fi-nerd, I like the Cyberpunk-theme. Because it is more realistic and dirty and not such clinical shiny like Star Trek. I always hoped to play in a world with the theme of "Ghost in the Shell". I even heard rumors...
  9. PrometheanAscent

Walk, jog, sprint option

Hi, there are several mods on "Nexus Mods" which implement a walk options. The best one I use implements a true keyboard option. But I totally agree. It is the first game I ever played where there is no key to walk. Especially in narrow rooms or if you want to approach a person, it is pretty...
Top Bottom