Search results

+
  1. yeahalright

Patch Notes 11.3

WOW, one of the worst patches I've ever seen! [...] All of these changes will break the game - PLAYTEST your game before making a patch, incredibly bad!!!
  2. yeahalright

Chronicles Reveal Schedule!

Nothing I've seen will do anything to stop NG soldier dominance. Locks and pointslam will destroy every card I've seen so far. No new powerful veil cards, so lock-control decks win.
  3. yeahalright

Sihil

Sihil is nothing compared to onslaught decks.
  4. yeahalright

Patch Notes 10.8

Nerf to knickers seems bad. It used to be at 8, was barely used, at 7 it got use but it wasn't ubiquitous until Renfri. Now the card is really specialized again. That said, the buffs to certain archetypes is really good, but if I had to guess it will be NG who comes out on top this meta.
  5. yeahalright

Patch Notes 10.7

I'm in pro rank, all I see is SK and ST, NG is still too good for pubbers but Monro is toxic works very well with Renfri handbuff. 1659655313 If you include armor (which you should) Chariot is 10 points for 5, plus it comes as an armor engine. Given that damage based removal is close to 80% of...
  6. yeahalright

Patch Notes 10.7

The worst part is they refuse to hotfix the busted cards until the month is over, lol. So players either are forced to get the OP card or just stop playing. How could anyone think that's a good sales strategy?
  7. yeahalright

Patch Notes 10.7

You missed a brief window of opportunity. About 4-8 weeks ago there was high deck diversity. Few GN decks because Aerondight was nerfed to 10 provs. With the new rogue mage patch, things have gotten horrible once again. I see the same 4 decks over and over now.
  8. yeahalright

Patch Notes 10.7

Deck diversity has fallen to all time lows not seen since Viy or Tunnel Drill.
  9. yeahalright

Patch Notes 10.7

Wouldn't count on that too much. People gotta pay the bills and inflation is really steep nowadays. You're better off just accepting the new cards.
  10. yeahalright

Patch Notes 10.7

bigger numbers win, such balance
  11. yeahalright

Patch Notes 10.7

People are complaining about cat when it's like the first time monsters have gotten a good card in nearly 7 months. Can we please stop nerfing the weakest faction in the game, lol?
  12. yeahalright

Patch Notes 10.7

The thinning is overrated, and there are plenty of good unit tutors. Triss:Butterflies and Matta Huri will already get Renfri in most decks 80% of the time. What makes NG and SK so popular are the rest of their broken units, on top of Renfi. They have so many OP deploy abilities, especially SK...
  13. yeahalright

Patch Notes 10.7

SK Onslaught in general needs a hard nerf with a hotfix, within a few days, or else it's going to be SK 100% domination this season. Terrible playtesting, CDProJRed should be ashamed of themselves. The deck has enormous pointslam (roughly 60 points per round) and enough damage to kill over 70...
  14. yeahalright

Patch Notes 10.7

Bjorn Stormursson is extremely overpowered. He could be priced at 10 provisions and still be worth it. At 8 provisions he's an auto-included in every SK deck. Needs a nerf badly. Either get rid of his veteran status or increase provisions by 2. Onslaught decks are completely broken because of him.
  15. yeahalright

Patch Notes 10.7

Last 8 of 10 games have been against NG. Starting to hate this patch... NG Assimilate, Clog, Mill, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  16. yeahalright

Thirsty Dame Doesn't Buff When Enemies Receive Infused Status

This bug seems very new to the patch. If I have a thirsty dame, or if I steal a thirsty dame, or if I create a thirsty dame with a mage illusionist, the dame does not get +1 when my enemies receive some kind of infused status, like being infused with cultist.
  17. yeahalright

Patch Notes 10.7

I have a lockdown deck that went to pro last season. Not gonna share it either unless I'm feeling generous. Lockdown is niche but good if you know what you are doing. And it's not agent spam, that archetype is garbage. EDIT: And Renfri could easily make Lockdown decks go meta. Absolutely...
  18. yeahalright

Bored and tired of playing against Nekker decks

Nekker decks are trash nowadays, haven't seen one in pro rank in over 2 weeks. Rest of the noobs will catch up eventually. Best deck by far is NG Soldier deck, combined with new Yennifer: Illusionist and Triss: Metor Shower, is simply unstoppable.
  19. yeahalright

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I don't GG mill decks - they are pure luck and are lamer than McDonalds to play against. Every other deck, even those that are borderline lame, like nekker decks, I still GG because at least there game isn't decided purely by coin flips.
  20. yeahalright

Gwent Suggestion - Year of the Nerf

I think it would help if more devs actually played their game.
Top Bottom