Search results

+
  1. U

Patch 1.61 — list of changes

Is the annoying and unnecessary dark vignette still there when crouching/sneaking?
  2. U

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Personally, I disagree. The improved visuals, new apartments, better crowd reactions are all fresh and make me want to replay the game. I was also around since day one and put many hours in exploring and living in the game on Xbox Series X. What I would like to see in the future are new areas...
  3. U

Most people prefer better picture quality. 1080p on a TV would look quite awful. You just need to upgrade to a Series X when you get a chance.
  4. U

Perks of using an analog controller is being able to modulate walking and running speed.
  5. U

The vehicles are already customized by default. I never felt the desire to want to customize it. This isn't a Forza game. They have better things to focus on.
  6. U

Quick question, when sneaking/crouching is the dark vignette been fixed? It was too dark, you should see better when sneaking, not worse.
  7. U

Patch 1.3

Has the dark vignette when crouching/stealth been removed yet? Series X.
  8. U

Stealth Dark Vignette effect (screen edge black area) is too DARK

Any chance of getting this on console?
  9. U

Patch 1.3

Any chance this patch removed the dark vignette when sneaking/crouching?
  10. U

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

The dark vignette when crouching down to sneak bugs the hell outta me. Anyone else? It makes it hard to see when sneaking especially indoors.
  11. U

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

Overhead aircraft are too loud and too frequent, especially when using headphones. The vignette when crouching darkens the screen too much. Please just remove that. Sneaking should let you see better not worse.
Top Bottom