Search results

+
  1. Silver_29

Some visual bugs to fix

Ok i will thanks ;)
  2. Silver_29

Some visual bugs to fix

Hey there, There are some visual bugs, that i notice not actual game breaking but still some nuances to fix on later patches, The Thorton Galena "Locust" in the car selection as the same image as the gecko, The weapon stash in V's appartement there is a Lexington xmod2 on the display but if i...
  3. Silver_29

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

I did actualy read about that cars runing you over, and remember that each time i call my car, if the car stops and i get in front of it while its stoped, the car makes it so that it run me over, even though it stand still, also, if i'm driving the car and i stop the car leave and get in front...
  4. Silver_29

Creating a character problems

Well i did send a report explaining the problem, now we wait for the next patch
  5. Silver_29

Creating a character problems

I'm having a problem creating a new character, i tried to put silver pircings and they don't stay silver, is always black metal, only chance i have to make a new character is downgrade the game to be able to put the correct color of the pircings and then update the game. Does any one experience...
  6. Silver_29

Some issues that could be fixed in the future

Hey there, so i've been waiting for a fix for these issues but so far none have been touch, so i decided to come here a hope this gets to the devs to get them fixed, Javalina the car lol in high beams acts like theres a roof light rack when there isnt, you can see the light at the roof gliming...
Top Bottom