Search results

+
  1. J

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

There appears to be no way to react to be being detected by a netrunner. Previously, I used to be able to open with cyberware malfunction on the netrunner to prevent being detected. Even if I am able to down the netrunner via quickhack damage, the detection bar still fills and I am revealed.
  2. J

Brand new PC, i9-11900KF with a 3080 ti, getting crashes within first 2 minutes

Is the resolution set in game higher than the resolution running in Windows? Do you have a multi-monitor setup? I am not saying these things *should* matter, just thinking of things I would look at if it were me. Also, I do not know what is in your Steam library, but do you have anything else...
  3. J

The "I think...." game. [Spoilers]

I think the solved 2x2 rubix cube you see in the first braindance was an allusion to one of the endings. One of the little details I missed on my first play-through
  4. J

Game Improvement / Content: Random crime events and Cyberpsychos hunt

I do like the idea that crimes should be more of a dynamic "pop in" Random encounters would be more welcome just generally.
  5. J

*sigh* When are we finally going to get the ability to change V's appearance?

Body type changes seem like getting ahead of ourselves here. Let's simply start with hair, tattoos/piercings/superficial-cyberware, and makeup. My 'read' of what most people are asking for is mainly the basics of color/style changes becausr character creation lighting is awful, or your hair...
Top Bottom