Search results

+
  1. BluMag9

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

K and? there's a 3rd option here, have it be a race against the clock until a narrativepoint where it's made clear your character now has more time than they thought or something has changed and now the clock is arbitrary, ya know like how fallout 1 after a certain point narratively has the...
  2. BluMag9

except some video games, rather great ones too, do give you a time limit to do some things or the narrative will come to an abrupt failure state which requires you to start again . Personal favorite is Shadow of Destiny. Edit: Of course there's the classic Majora's mask & the newer outer wilds...
  3. BluMag9

It's not that is not fair but kind of like "why would I know that's the only time it's offered" notice I never said it was bad or anything. Fingers I was like "they're really insistent about me punching him tho I need all the information from him I can get to make sure I can find Evelyn and that...
  4. BluMag9

thing is the game never hints that this is the case(which is a problem) that you can get panam's help or you need to do every single side quest of hers to get it, or that there is a choice to get it . also it's horrible at telling you that you're 100% cut off from that path if you say you're...
  5. BluMag9

Yeah the "How you lived part" feels a little uneven if you take the relic corruption plot seriously and try to mainline the plot just to find out your only option available is suicide or Arasaka , and feels weird to have V nearly collapse every other story scene in one scene to then go and have...
  6. BluMag9

Any new updates?

If you haven't seen, they've updated the roadmap to state all updates are happening after the new year, so yeah seems like 1.31 is it until Jan
  7. BluMag9

Yeah just mentioning the ascent is a good game regardless. not that I wanted 2077 to be that, in fact I wanted more from the media and nomad side of things. edit: to the rest of your message, I was talking about snow crash when I mentioned noir tropes since someone mentioned that snowcrash's...
  8. BluMag9

Yes I know he said that, you don't need to tell me that. I never said it was something to aspire to but am pointing out that cyberpunk (the table top) was made at the Sametime as the person I quoted in the reply that you quoted the reply to who was mentioning tropes being ultiized in cyberpunk...
  9. BluMag9

For several reasons: Lore reasons: Night City's business district was rubble due to that Nuke from 2023 and would remain rubble until the 2060s when the crater was finally filled by Arasaka's rebuilding efforts. This plus the corporate war that was raged world wide cut off technological...
  10. BluMag9

because they're the creators favorites, both at RTG and at CDPR, they're also the examplar characters, Johnny is THE Rockerboy, Morgan(who is an odd duck out still in 2077), Santiago and Rogue are THE Solos, Rache, Spider & Alt are THE netrunners, Saburo Arasaka and his family is THE...
  11. BluMag9

to you quoting the manual yes I know, I quoted the book section from right before that. But also note even with the events of 2077's final act that was suppose to be in service to the main goal, which was to fix V's health, sticking it to Yorinobu was suppose to be the icing. In all endings...
  12. BluMag9

Look at the words I'm replying to, he said the 80s I was replying to work of the 80s. It's known Mike took inspiration of those but even then clearly took his own bend to them. 1635791695 CDPR 2012
  13. BluMag9

except it's clear from how V says thoses lines they're not sure and or trying to assure someone else. their delivery, the voice actors, made me never believe for a second V thinks they're okay especially with how V is portrayed when clearly happy and positive vs those lines you mentioned...
  14. BluMag9

not really, what V says to Vik about being his Frankenstein, that's kind of pre-set, V even in their most abrasive accepts it and like when I collapsed during the panam missions, all my dialogue choices make it sound like V knows they're on their way out and not even trying to fight it really...
  15. BluMag9

in my view very early on especially if you just focus on the main sorry things to get to the choice with Johnny, V is seemingly resigned to their fate, realizing they're barely alive anymore and while they're focused on seperate themselves from Johnny they accept they're dying rather easily...
  16. BluMag9

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

So... you updated your Road map to say there's no longer going to be an update and weren't going to publicly announce you did so? That's pretty shady
  17. BluMag9

V accepts they're dying rather explicitly, only in the Star Ending do they even talk about trying to find some way to keep going and that seems more at Panam's pushing. How is it saving themselves at that point? I'm going to ask you where in any ending is the idea V is going to save themselves...
  18. BluMag9

What did Mike originally say in his first video about cyberpunk and it's world? this is also in Cyberpunk Red... I'll take the guy who's been making the game for almost longer than many of us have been alive, over your word. so Yes even if it's a small victory Cyberpunk DOES need a happy...
  19. BluMag9

Two alternate endings using only what's in place from the story currently: Johnny is isolated early on via a mix of blue pills and Judy's help using Hellman's plans. end game is a new 1 on 1 fight with Johnny in the virtual space. if you win : due to Judy's help the DNA conversion isn't...
  20. BluMag9

My small Wishlist, maybe in Cyberpunk 2078?

My wishlist: More in-depth Media-based Gigs N54 or independents probably hire an edge runner or two to plant bugs, tail and possibly get under the covers of political candidates/celebs for a hot scoop, do nightcrawler type photojournalist type work on crime scenes, ambush interview on the...
Top Bottom