Search results

+
  1. Menno555

Patch 2.11

Did look up some info about those CPUs and it turns out that they are actually called Hybrid CPU. Never heard of that before, though that the name Hybrid CPU Utilization as a whole, was just the name of that new feature. Rather a lot of people have the same confusion then, seeing the amount of ...
  2. Menno555

Patch 2.11

Is anything known about the missing new setting Hybrid CPU Utilization ? Here I only have the Slow HDD setting showing but nothing about CPU.
  3. Menno555

What is your most epic sound track from a game?

For me that's really from a game from 1996: NET-Zone. The tracks are SO damn good. Especially the first track with the heartbreaking guitar. The game was on CD-ROM and the music was on it in MP3, which was fairly new then. Five years ago I did find that CD-ROM again somewhere in the back of my...
  4. Menno555

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned so I can be banned and can tell my co workers next Monday that I got banned for banning an already banned bandee
  5. Menno555

Instant crash without Galaxy installed

Same here, I do have GOG installed though but always run the Cyberpunk2077.exe directly. I've done this almost always since the release of the game and it still worked with Version 2. But after the update to Version 2 Phantom Liberty, I too get a game crash during the intro. So, it seems it...
  6. Menno555

Made a basic ReShade preset to make the vignetting less

I got really annoyed by the constant visible vignetting. So in ReShade I did make a preset to make it less. But since there are so many people who dislike the vignetting, I shared it on Nexus It's very basic but it does the job until the real mods are there to remove the vignetting.
  7. Menno555

Vignette option

It's indeed so ugly and it makes gameplay just less enjoyable :( There are mods in the making to remove it but that takes some time after 2.0. I used ReShade for now to make it less and for those interested, I did make a very basic ReShade preset that makes the vignetting less intrusive. It...
  8. Menno555

Banned for having a weird hobby
  9. Menno555

Banned for putting Up before High
  10. Menno555

CD PROJEKT RED x Twitch: Support A Streamer

I totally agree with this. Like many, I'm a CP2077 supporter from the start. But only because I don't want/need Twitch (totally ridicules for me to watch someone else play a game that I have myself?), CDPR is giving us the commercial finger? This really is NOT okay CDPR!! Since you are doing...
  11. Menno555

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Twitch Drops

Ah no, not here too?? I agree with Chris here: this kind of stuff is SO irritating! I don't have Twitch, I don't want Twitch. Yet here CDPR is selling out :( I've been a CP2077 supporter since the start (as so many others) but simply because I don't do any Twitching, I do not have the "honour"...
  12. Menno555

PC Hotfix

Don't know what they did, but this patch made it worse again :( It was running better/okay-ish after 4.01 but this patch made it worse again: running at 40-45 fps but stuttering SO much! This really isn't fun anymore and it's starting to get irritating now :( Feels like there's no real control...
  13. Menno555

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

Ah yes, this!! Makes it sometimes unplayable and is very annoying.
  14. Menno555

Ray traced shadows have too short draw length

Thought it was my rig causing it. But reading this, it isn't. Hope they fix it indeed because it's looking so bad :(
  15. Menno555

Weird CPU utilization(optimization problem?)

Think it indeed needs a patch (or two). Here on Windows 11 22H2 with i9-9900kf and MSI RTX 2080ti Gaming X Trio card. DX12 with RT and DLSS on Balanced, runs okay-ish with around 50fps but the random stutter is really not okay. No mods. Edit: needs 100% a patch :D The okay-ish was with...
  16. Menno555

Achievments not unlocking on GOG

You're welcome :)
  17. Menno555

Most REDmod mods work just fine without REDmod installed?

For the mod users that are having difficulties with REDmod or don't understand it: I found that unpacking a REDmod mod and placing the .archive part in the old ..\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod\ folder, works just fine. At least, when there is only an .archive file in it. Some REDmod mods have...
  18. Menno555

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

That location is also the go to spot when you think your weather is screwed somehow. Also for PC there are some weather mods which works best when you "reset" the weather. Go to that spot, go down again with the lift, leave the lift and save your game.
  19. Menno555

Map display issue

It's confirmed by NVidia: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/user/15/502444/geforce-grd-52225-feedback-thread-released-101222/ [Cyberpunk 2077] In game map may display corruption [3829994]
  20. Menno555

Map display issue

I for one will keep on using the 522.25 drivers because the FPS has improved a lot. The map indeed is bugged but it's not really a big deal for me. Bit more challenging but you still can select waypoints for a route.
Top Bottom