Search results

+
  1. Suggs

Post Your Desktop

Had to switch to this wallpaper as I had just finished the model I had for my 50th in front of the monitor
  2. Suggs

What do we know about release dates of upcoming CDPR games?

All I'll say as a prediction - they will ALL be out before Elder Scrolls 6 :LOL:
  3. Suggs

Now playing [music]

On a Northern Soul kick at present so this ( so much better than the Soft Cell version IMO)
  4. Suggs

Post Your Desktop

Present wallpaper - gone retro...
  5. Suggs

What game are you currently playing

Finally got round to buying Detroit Become Human in sale on Steam, visually it's good, story wise it's 3 separate lines taking place that I assume dovetail into 1 somewhere down the line. Each separate 'chapter' has various choices to pick from so lots of replay value if you are a completist...
  6. Suggs

CYBERPUNK 2077: ULTIMATE EDITION ARRIVES ON DECEMBER 5TH!

The Ultimate edition is now listed on Steam so not just GOG 1700588983 Maybe follow the ideas of classic movies on Blurays which have reversible inserts. 1 side male V other the female V
  7. Suggs

Post Your Desktop

8. Suggs

Fashion police

Fashions and trends seem to have passed me by, I just wear what I feel comfortable in
  9. Suggs

With which gender do you prefer to play videogames in general? [Poll] [Spoilers]

I tend to flip-flop the character I play, each gender has different pros & cons. Carry weight or agility, strength or speed
  10. Suggs

Post Your Desktop

Zephyr One ( Aka The Bus) from Agents of Shield
  11. Suggs

Gone retro and inflicting myself to the pain and anguish that was Daikatana. A game that was hyped even more than many new games are now and delivered a mediocre shooter with AI that was lousy at best.
  12. Suggs

Your a nobody, but who are you?

I'd be one of the masses that just strolls through life in an unassuming way
  13. Suggs

The Pizza Thread

Always make my own. Classic Margherita then add Bacon, mushrooms, mixed peppers, pepperoni, sweetcorn, black olives, chilli flakes and mixed herbs
  14. Suggs

Now reading [books]

Just started reading Fairy Tale by Stephen King
  15. Suggs

The Jigsaw Puzzle Thread

If you want a real challenge may I suggest the WASGIG range of jigsaws, they are real odd. There is 3 different versions. Mystery -- you have to predict what is happening about 30 seconds on from when the image on the box depicts. Derstiny - image shows sometyhing from one era (but puzzle is...
  16. Suggs

Post Your Desktop

17. Suggs

Now playing [music]

Come Back by Pete Wylie & The Mighty WAH!
  18. Suggs

UPDATE TO PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

So those of us using an old system circa launch of Fallout 4 and dont have a SSd are now humped and wont be able to play the game based on the new ridiculous requirements. Ah well that's alright - Game will come off my PC and free me up 70 Gig I get a decent 50 FPS at 1080 on my specs i5...
  19. Suggs

Presently working my way around Citadel Station in the remake of System Shock. Visually it's a massive improvement, however at times the weapons feel a little nerfed compared to the original. Enemies that used to go down with 1 or 2 shots iof the pistol n the 94 version now take 7 or more...
  20. Suggs

Post Your Desktop

Top Bottom