Search results

+
  1. DanPaul2006

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

What can be a better day's end then to see sleeping Judy, huh?
  2. DanPaul2006

Guys, what exact Judy content is in this update? New phones call or what?
  3. DanPaul2006

So I've finished all the main good storylines, the main story.. 110 hours.. and I am missing about that. I just go to the game to have a ride 'round the City. But.. I've nothing to do there, but I want it... I need this DLC, I need Judy... Too much time left to wait...
  4. DanPaul2006

She also winks you if you continue speaking with her in the apartments. "Quality over quantity, V"
  5. DanPaul2006

We need more Judy...
  6. DanPaul2006

On behalf of the staff of the Independent California Motel.. I wish you all sweet dreams, and good 2022 sure!
  7. DanPaul2006

Caught this one up in one group, originally it was published somewhere on Reddit. Happy new year! 1640939548
  8. DanPaul2006

Well, y' know. Even Aldicado initiation didn't touch me, but Johnny and his "never stop fighting.." - that took my soul, I was making good relation with 'im, but that didn't finish so good as I was thinking.. and that moment was real preem. And when I left NC with Judy and Panam - that message...
  9. DanPaul2006

Hi, everyone! Happy christmas, it's been a long time I was absent here, chooms. Catch up some my own made stuff, I have finally finished the game. 101 hours, the best 100 hours. Just cried yesterday night, when Johnny said "never stop fighting..", yeah, I could overcome that. Have good holiday!
  10. DanPaul2006

Her hair can be good changed by mods
  11. DanPaul2006

Oh, you're not alone in this craft. I dunno how many times I've replayed this one actually - I can't stop - it's masterpiece goddamn. I've finished the game - and I am feeling now void, devastated... I need more Judy in gameplay, but I understand that I shan't get it... maybe never... And that...
  12. DanPaul2006

My own screen
  13. DanPaul2006

Where's Judy theme? :sad:
  14. DanPaul2006

Touché, touché
  15. DanPaul2006

I've never been a good photographer — did my best, but I hope you will appreciate that
  16. DanPaul2006

Quest Bug M'AP TANN PÈLEN ( BUTCHER SHOP EMPTY)

Man, here's the solution. It has helped me. "OK SO I found the FIX at least on pc, you have to restart from a save before you enter the chapel. you have to then only answer the yellow choices when you meet the contact at the chapel, then you have to walk very slowly to the butcher, before you...
  17. DanPaul2006

Guys, Judy falls down under the textures, loading from the last save doesn't help — what to do? I found how to fix it now
  18. DanPaul2006

Quest Bug M'AP TANN PÈLEN ( BUTCHER SHOP EMPTY)

They are fixing different problems in this mission as I know from the very release of the game
  19. DanPaul2006

Several days without Judy in the chat were unbearable, I know :) More Judy for the people. I am fixing this misunderstanding 1631904911
Top Bottom