Search results

+
  1. manoj_k30

Gig : Moving Heat not triggering - Need help

Unable to trigger Moving heat, not getting any text from Ashley Run this Town is already done. 1707462118 Can anyone help in triggering this? Am i missing something?
  2. manoj_k30

Is V the worst dancer ever?

Why does V dance so bad? Just had the scene with Alex and she dances so good. Even Judy in hangout has some good moves but V just waves her hand like turning light bulbs and done.
  3. manoj_k30

Bug - Buff indicator bug

I don't even know what's it supposed to be in Buffs on top left
  4. manoj_k30

Bug - Shower texture are broken

Earlier you could see shower droplets in Bath, but after unlocking shower in secret hideout, there are no shower droplets in any bath, only audio. Rain works fine, but not the showers. Try it yourself. found 1 online
  5. manoj_k30

Unable to see skill details when hovering over it

When I hover my mouse over Adrenaline Dash skill in body tree, the popup explaining it is not appearing. I have removed all mods - never used any skill altering mods anyways, reinstalled and verified twice. Still only that popup won't show, rest all works, very minor issue but annoying. Anyone...
  6. manoj_k30

Phantom Liberty - Secret Quest - Spoliers

Pray tell me why is 1ronclad quest outcome locked behind Intelligence score? My V has 4 default int cause it's a solo slug build. And I can't finish the quest properly as to reprogram the bot 14 int is required.
  7. manoj_k30

Why my gorilla arms have ammo count?

Why my gorilla arms have ammo count? What does it mean? Bug or feature?
  8. manoj_k30

Feature Request - Very simple

Just add a line in keybinds settings to tell which button activates neon lights in bike. I was losing my mind finding it. P.S - It's V on PC, Left on D-Pad
  9. manoj_k30

Visual Bug - Phantom Liberty - Minor Spoiler territory

In PL hideout, you can actually find and activate shower. Once you activate it, animation plays fine, you can see water trickling down your screen. But after that if you stay in the animation, you don't actually see any droplets even if you increase screen brightness(it's too dark out)...
  10. manoj_k30

Wierd Cop on the road

I saw this cop standing on the road always at that location, is it just me or anyone else has seen him. i killed him but his body and his innaccesible car always remain there.
  11. manoj_k30

Ripperdoc animation

Is it just me or Ripperdoc animation only plays for Arm cyberware. If you change eyes, or subdermal armor or ram, no animation plays. Is there a way to trigger it everytime?
  12. manoj_k30

Bug : Wrong name in Radio subtitles

Shouldn't it say the speakers name instead of Car Name? Anyone else also seeing this? CDPR please fix this.
  13. manoj_k30

Bug -Radio button doesn’t show anymore when V is inside a car

Radio button doesn’t show anymore when V is inside any car, own or stolen. I can still press it and change station but the button just doesn’t show up on the screen corner below phone? Anyway to fix this issue?
  14. manoj_k30

Really don't like this new feature.

It's not my fault the bike spawned in water.
  15. manoj_k30

New Update to apply oil but how do I change the oils mentioned?

New Update 4.04 brings ability to apply oils from Radial Menu, but how do I change which oils to appear there? I tried changing the order in Inventory but only those 2 appear in menu.
  16. manoj_k30

Visual Bug in Novigrad Temple area

There are certain black areas in Novigrad temple area near the cliff, those areas light up when sun lights on it with a torch. No RT used( can't use it anyways on a 1050)
  17. manoj_k30

Potential Spoilers : Found a mystery bunker.

I found a house in badlands full of mines and turrets, I disabled everything and went inside the house and found bodies, found some shards with messages between jane and tony but couldn't make any sense of anything? Is it a reference to anything else? Can anybody explain this lore?
  18. manoj_k30

Mouse Driving is here[In Progress]

Mouse Driving mod is here. Author needs help in finishing it, any expert mods kindly help him/her out. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3927?tab=posts
  19. manoj_k30

Some Expressions don't work, V just shakes her head.

Does this happen to anybody else too? It happens in my main apartment mirror. Video here : https://streamable.com/tnec4s
  20. manoj_k30

Cops caught a killer on run

Top Bottom