Search results

+
  1. RaDaDrEaMeR

Shupe Purify Option?

Shupes Day Off is an very versatile card that can deal with many situations. At the high cost of not having an duplicates and some RNG. But I feel there should be a purify option somewhere in Shupes Day Off. Seem like the only thing he cant do. Or even better purify a whole row. Or if you like...
  2. RaDaDrEaMeR

Sihil is completely broken trash.

All you have to do is play a spy deck and kill a bunch of spies with it in round one. Now you now have a 7-10 power answer that you can play over and over again in round 2 and 3. You have no way to counter or answer it. This is ridiculous. I am getting sick of this. Last patch it was ring of...
  3. RaDaDrEaMeR

Traveling Priestess is broken

Teleport should reset the charges to zero when used on Traveling Priestess. All it takes is a little deck shuffling and you can get 9-12 charge priestess in round 3. Then plus 2 teleports equals 30+ points (all for 12 total provisions). It plays for 60+ if you use the orders on a Tridam Infantry...
  4. RaDaDrEaMeR

Locked out of new Toad reward book.

Bought a bunch of stuff in several parts of the new toad reward book, then came back after a few games and I was locked out (see picture). What is "level 10" and how do I get it? How do I reunlock my new reward book?
  5. RaDaDrEaMeR

Can we get a neutral defender card?

Can we get a neutral defender card? My faction defender sucks and Id like an alternative. Posting this here cause this forum wont let me make new threads.
  6. RaDaDrEaMeR

DDOSing forces a draw?

So I have had a few matches lately where people are ragequitting and forcing draws on me. It always happens right after I do a 30-40 point swing, then I get a huge lag spike, then I get the message "an unexpected error in the server occurred", and I lose my well earned win. I suspect its a DDOS...
Top Bottom