Search results

+
  1. El.Zappo

Sihil is completely broken trash.

The Sihil deck is a meme, plain and simple. It will fall out of favour as soon as people realize how easy it is to counter. Till then it's free wins for me, so happy to see a lot of it. Also it shortens the games since most Sihil players just quit R1 when they realize that they are dead. Go to...
  2. El.Zappo

Patch Notes 10.5

There are a bunch of cards that you can float on the board that will give TP a boost or zeal when played. Actually, NR has an insane amount of them, and with the change to Thunderbolt, there are even more now. Sure, technically those can be removed, but there is a limit on how much removal you...
  3. El.Zappo

GWENT'S DESIGN 02: BALANCING

Yes, that was confirmed, they are calling it the "Year of the cursed toad expansion". There will be multiple card drops related to this expansion, one of them larger than the FT, I think the next one.
  4. El.Zappo

Actual main problems with Gwent [in-depth view]

Well happened to me yesterday. Massive GN first round, so then you just pass. He overextended and lost the game because he didn't have enough power left for the rest of the game since his best golds were already played. Even the current double GN doesn't help you much there. The current TP deck...
  5. El.Zappo

The key to playing GN decks is to manage the RNG by thinning out the cards that you don't want to draw and only leaving the ones in the pool that you need. Also, a lot of those decks run cards that allow you to manipulate the order of the cards in the deck. Sure, you can use it to high roll in...
  6. El.Zappo

Give us longer turn times (more time to make a decision)

Absolutely no. This game feels very long already as it is. 60s are more than enough.
  7. El.Zappo

From the way people write this, you would really expect Golden Nekker decks to be on top of the game, instead of low T2 borderline T3. GN decks are good, don't feel overpowered though. If you try playing them you will see that they put you into awkward spots a lot of the time. It's a neutral, so...
  8. El.Zappo

Sorry, but that is an elaborate way of saying "I lost to XY and that's why I think it's OP". Engines work in the game, there are plenty of decks that only include a few but don't go full-on engines. Poison and Yrden are counters to greed. If you play super greedy and get punished, that doesn't...
  9. El.Zappo

Stability on mobile needs to be improved

Yes agreed, I lost quite a few games this season just because of stability issues. This really wasn’t an issue before the last patch.
  10. El.Zappo

My premium golden nekker is gone.

I checked my premium GN is still there!
  11. El.Zappo

Mill effects are too cheap

No, RNG is not a big part of Gwent, quite the opposite. You can’t have a card game without any RNG, sure, but it’s such a small part in Gwent.
  12. El.Zappo

Mill effects are too cheap

I think the main problem everyone has with Mill is simply that it's an RNG fiesta, something that is kind of uncommon for Gwent. It requires no skill to play or to counter. The mill player hopes you mill essential cards, the opponent hopes that his best cards aren't milled. That wasn't a big...
  13. El.Zappo

GWENT IS NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE M1 MACS!

It's not a restriction, quite the opposite. If you develop the app for iOS it will run natively on M1 without the need to change anything. So they don't have to develop the app twice like they did before. Practically they have made a few changes though, since the OSX app looks a little...
  14. El.Zappo

You are not required to use iCloud though. It’s your computer, do what you want, but you can hardly expect developers not to use the ecosystem you are buying into.
  15. El.Zappo

Forgotten Treasure - Expansion Cards Thread

Only thing that kind of worries me is that devotion is essentially dead for now. Not that we saw much devotion decks recently, but it’s not good for Monsters. Overall this doesn’t seem good for MO (again), and buffing a seriously toxic deck like Viy is also pretty meh. I’m going to hope that...
  16. El.Zappo

You aren’t required to use iCloud when you make an Apple ID. It’s just another account with another company. You made an account to post on this forum. There is no difference.
  17. El.Zappo

Forgotten Treasure - Expansion Cards Thread

I‘m going to say them printing cards that are solid but not totally OP on first glance but will need people figure out how to fit them in sounds like exactly what I want to see. So so far I‘m going to applaud CDPR for these cards and we’ll going to see how well they work.
  18. El.Zappo

Buff strategems to effective value of 6-7 points.

Yea feels against a lot of the popular decks going first is a death sentence. There is very little chance now to win round one if you are going first. Edit: we are also at a point where losing round one most of the time means losing the match. So nobody passes anymore if they go second...
  19. El.Zappo

It’s available on the Mac App Store. Having a Mac but no Apple account also makes little sense.
Top Bottom