Search results

+
  1. ROGERS1986

Is this CDPR website legit? (The Witcher Old World)

I’ve been looking online to buy The Witcher: Old World board game. I missed being able to back the Kickstarter campaign (crying emoji), so I have been trying to find out where and when I can buy it. Firstly, is the game even available to buy yet? Second, is this website legit...
  2. ROGERS1986

The Witcher: Old World board game announced!

I’ve missed the Kickstarter 😭:cry: Am I too late? Is there anywhere that I can still pledge? When will it be released? Where am I able to buy it from? I need those miniatures in my life!! 🤣 (As well as the board game).
  3. ROGERS1986

Thronebreaker is now available on Android!

Worth getting just for the exclusive premium Gwent cards!
  4. ROGERS1986

New Witcher 3 wallpaper!

Love these wallpapers! Thanks to all that created them. The artists/illustrators at CDPR are awesome!
  5. ROGERS1986

Geralt and Ciri make a return!

Could someone explain how to progress in both of the Journeys please? I paid for Geralts a while back, then recently bought Ciris. So I have two Journeys available, but only one seems to progress. For example, in Ciri’s I’m at level 15 but in Geralts I’m still at level 1. Can I only progress in...
  6. ROGERS1986

Deck Builder Card Ownership Issue

As far as I can tell, the issue has been fixed. Thank you CDPR for resolving it so quickly! Now I can see all of the new cards in one place when thinking up deck ideas!
  7. ROGERS1986

Deck Builder Card Ownership Issue

In the deck builder, after selecting Ownership > New, it doesn’t display all of my newest cards. Sometimes cards are missing, other times old cards are displayed. Surely by selecting ownership>new, all of your newest cards should be displayed? Preferably in order of obtaining them. For example...
  8. ROGERS1986

The Forgotten Treasures are here!

This ‘new ownership’ deck builder issue has been around since I started playing Gwent, over a year ago. Even if I select the Cursed Toad expansion, it only shows 4 cards. I purchased the Forgotten Treasures pack, so they should all be there. It 100% doesn’t function as it should. Ps. I’m using...
  9. ROGERS1986

The Forgotten Treasures are here!

@CDPR: When using the deck builder and selecting Ownership>New. Not all of our newest cards show up. I just bought the new FT pack and I’m having trouble being able to find all of the new cards. Even if I select Ownership>New and Premium, only a small selection of cards appears. Am I not...
  10. ROGERS1986

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

I only GG when I feel it was a “good game” and my opponent deserves it. The most annoying part of this game is that people just copy and paste the newest ‘flavour of the month’ deck and think they’ve played well. The direction the game seems to heading does seem to encourage this type of meta...
  11. ROGERS1986

Did not receive cards from High Stakes quest - bug

I’m aware that they are leader cards, but I still don’t have them. That’s the reason I was reporting the bug. You can see in my photo that I completed High Stakes. After all of my time and effort searching everywhere for every Gwent card, this bug annoyed me so much that I stopped playing TW3...
  12. ROGERS1986

Yenn - Invocation needs a nerf

Agreed. It’s a cheaper heatwave with a extra benefits, which can also be used against you, as well as triggering assimilate. You have the potential to steal and use your opponents strongest and most expensive card.
  13. ROGERS1986

Did not receive cards from High Stakes quest - bug

Same here, the exact same 3 cards. I was a fan of Gwent before TW3, so this has been my main drive and motivation to play TW3 for the first time. I’m now 160 hours into the game and about to complete it, yet I’ve just discovered that the 3 cards that I have been searching for over the past 3...
  14. ROGERS1986

*BUG* Did not receive Gwent cards from High Stakes

There is a bug relating to the ‘High Stakes’ quest (I’m on Xbox Series X). Even though I have completed the quest, I did not receive all of the cards for beating my opponents. There are 3 cards which I am missing: Francesca Findabair Queen of Dol Blathanna Eredin Bringer of Death Emhyr var...
Top Bottom