Search results

+
  1. BJgobbleDix

Gyro Aim for Controllers - Lot of PS5 Players wishing this were a standard...

The thingbwith Gyro Aim: it just makes gaming way more intuitive than with sticks and AA. Snapping on to enemies is more like a mouse in terms of feeling of control. Absolutely love it. On top of it, Gyro Aim frees up the right thumb so performing actions WITHOUT losing aim is massive. You...
  2. BJgobbleDix

There seems to be a bug on certain settings on PS4/5

Its still a tad clunky but fine for combat. The AA is sometimes too aggressive in magnetizing to enemies even when on "Light" AA across the board. And I run into wierd, clunky transitions from hipfire to ADS sometimes. Personally, I wished Gyro Aim would get added. Would make mobility builds...
  3. BJgobbleDix

[BUG 2.0] Some objects have ghosting in motion with Ray Reconstruction enabled.

On PS5, there is ghosting as well. Noticed this immediately when I started driving at higher speeds in 3rd person.
  4. BJgobbleDix

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

After messing around with combat for awhile, I actually really like this change. Combat feels much more grounded and thought out vs a craft and spam fest. It also improved crafting and skill trees by simplifying these systems of their bloat. Really like the changes to the skill tree and...
  5. BJgobbleDix

Update 2.0

So far, game has been working great for me on PS5 with a new game. Loving the update. More variety in NPCs, enjoying the inprovement to UI and skill trees, and loving the improvement to items. I remember many pieces of equipment being pointless due to same or similar stats. Love the improved...
  6. BJgobbleDix

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

Man this upcoming update sounds amazing. Pretty much what I expected for the game at launch plus more. The only thing I wished the devs would implement is Gyro Aim for controllers. This kinda game would dramatically benefit from it due to the faster paced hit-and-run gameplay. Way easier to...
  7. BJgobbleDix

Does Cyberpunk 2077 support gyro aim on consoles?

Though looking to jump back into the DLC for sure, still hoping to see Gyro Aim implemented one day for PS5
  8. BJgobbleDix

NEW FEATURES ARE COMING TO CYBERPUNK 2077 ALONG WITH PHANTOM LIBERTY!

Really looking forward to getting back into this game. Only got about 20 hours into it till I had massivr game breaking issues not long after launch. Went ahead and waited for this DLC/patch before jumping back in. Looks and sounds great. Just wished there was Gyro Aim for PS5 though. Would...
  9. BJgobbleDix

Gyro Aim exists on all platforms but 1....Xbox. Many PC players I know utilize Gyro Aim through Steam and other 3rd party applications. Hell, I know 1 guy that kicks ass on Apex Legends with literally a single Joycon for fun on PC haha Xbox controllers are actually the ONLY controller with...
  10. BJgobbleDix

I wish this aiming mechanic were implemented in Cyberpunk 2077. Its my go-to method for aiming. MW2, Fortnite, God of War Ragnarok, Neon White, TLOU, No Mans Sky....quite a few games in the past year have added it. A good Gyro Aim implementation can give "mouse-like" aim that does not rely on...
  11. BJgobbleDix

Patch 1.63 — list of changes

Really hoping the DLC will implement Gyro Aim on PS5...
  12. BJgobbleDix

Horizon Zero Dawn

Love the Horizon series. The worlds that GG builds are so detailed and full of life and have amazing background stories such as all the old war machines littering the landscape. But the one thing I was so excited that GG added was Gyro Aim. Horizon was made for Gyro Aim. The ability to...
  13. BJgobbleDix

Consoles NEED Gyro Aim Support for Cyberpunk 2077

Oh man I got quite use to Flick Stick Gyro as well. And then I started playing CoD MW2 beta that has no Gyro Aim for PS5 (sadly) and for effs sakes I kept instinctively tilting my controller and sometimes moving the stick as if I was using Flick Stick Gyro hahah. Took me maybe 3 or 4 hours to...
  14. BJgobbleDix

The game does NEED it for the sake that many people prefer it plus it adds additional accessibility for those who are handicapped. Its a system that needs to start becoming standardized for controllers. But as I stated in the main post, it would never replace traditional stick aiming. Yes...
  15. BJgobbleDix

Thx. Sorry about your accessibilty issues. Another major reason Gyro needs to become a standard for controller players to say the least. Ive been heavily vocal on forums about it. I remember chatting with a guy on Discord who had only 1 hand and Gyro also helped him be able to play shooters...
  16. BJgobbleDix

Horizon Forbidden West

Love Horizon FW. So much detail in the world. Plus the Decima Engine is so impressive. The one thing I appreciate (and loved) that GG implemented was Gyro Aim. Not a perfect implementation to say the least but it made the combat so much better compared to Zero Dawn. That game is literally...
  17. BJgobbleDix

Keyboard and Mouse Support on PS5?

Would also love Gyro Aim support for PS5. As someone who plays from the couch and prefers controller in this position, would love to get Gyro Aim added. A lot more of an intuitive system to aim with vs stick aiming. Been messing with it a ton in a lot of other games. Fortnite implements it...
  18. BJgobbleDix

Does Cyberpunk 2077 support gyro aim on consoles?

This. Though its technically superior to traditional stick aiming, it does not mean it replaces it. Its all about increased accessibility. I do not care for the current controls for this game on a controller--many devs struggle to find the sweet spot like CoD has done for aiming with...
  19. BJgobbleDix

In case youre wondering, Jame Shield (Senior Product Planner for Xbox Hardware) asked people on twitter just recently what they wished their Xbox controller had and one of the more common responses was gyroscope technology for gyro aim (along with haptic feedback triggers and rechargeable...
  20. BJgobbleDix

Not all of us have a setup for K&M. Thus Controller with Gyro Aim ;)
Top Bottom