Search results

+
  1. Bananatiger69

Things I wish this game had (But most likely never will have)

this is...useless , this is not that type of game , it's just busy work like paying taxes , it doesn't make the game more fun, it doesn't really make sense to add this. this is a finite game , you get some money , you can buy some stuff you want and you finish the story, that's it. having...
  2. Bananatiger69

things that we still need after 1.5 (that modders have already added)

it's not very relevant who chases us , you kill civilians then there should be consequences , and this should not just be the only use for such a system either. In the first part of demo video by the mod author , V is doing a job and it goes bad , they have a shootout with the valentinos then...
  3. Bananatiger69

Well, if that's so then it doesn't even matter wether they make this a GTA or not , it's what the fans wanted , the modders already did it , there's no reason this shouldn't be in the game. Also You're wrong They promised Corrupt police , 1000 NPC routines , Much deeper RPG elements than the...
  4. Bananatiger69

They actually talked alot about this in interviews and such , it was supposed to be so that in areas with less police presence the gangs would try to preserve the peace instead , hope they re-implement this idea. Now I don't know too much about the lore but i think the police should come after...
  5. Bananatiger69

Trust me when I say that I really wanted this to be the RPG they promised us but that's clearly not the direction they're going and it's not what the fans have been vocal about. Cyberpunk is now more like an open world deus ex : an immersive sim with RPG elements , and these features would fit...
  6. Bananatiger69

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

because it doesn't make sense , only panam has powerful friends that can help us , she's an ALLY that can be romanced. having it make sense for the other LIs to help us in the story would require major rewrites and if they'd ever go that far (and they won't/shouldn't) I'd really rather have them...
  7. Bananatiger69

police/gang chases + vehicle combat , this is the big one everyone has been asking for of course ,this mod does A LOT , police and gangs now chase after you and shoot at you from their vehicles (and not just cars , motorcycles too !) , you can shoot at them from your vehicle (similar to the...
  8. Bananatiger69

General Suggestions and Feedback

I don't think you realize how hard it is to implement flying vehicles and boats , there are so many new systems that would need to be developed for this change to make any sense, and it wouldn't be worth it anyway , there are not many bodies of water in night city and there are no activities to...
  9. Bananatiger69

What stories/characters would you have liked to have been followed up on

the paralez quest line , easily the best part of the game for me.
  10. Bananatiger69

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

I feel that judy , kerry and river are all equally fleshed out , panam however gets much more screen time than anyone else which I think makes some sense because she's the one that can help you in the ending so it makes sense that you would spend more time with her wether you romance her or not.
  11. Bananatiger69

Patches Force me to start over from scratch ?

whatever you do , don't do a crit build
  12. Bananatiger69

Feedback on Redstream 1.5

definitely much better than the last one where they spent a dozen minutes talking about nibbles 1645042138 this is unfair , modders have done amazing work but thanks to this update we can now customize our characters mid game the what they've done with apartments , ai , and perks could have...
  13. Bananatiger69

Excluding old Gen console from new content

Honestly , if they have to leave them behind to finally make actual improvements , then so be it, next gen has been out for a year and a half. this isn't too unusual if you've been around for multiple generations , GTA V did this to the PS3/Xbox 360 generation even though it originally launch...
  14. Bananatiger69

What Cyberpunk 2077 needs the most Open World Activities/Content

these would be nice but let's not get too carried away , this is supposed to be an RPG , it's about time we got the paid story expansions.
  15. Bananatiger69

What's your favorite CP2077 song/track ?

archangel 1645040763
  16. Bananatiger69

Can I walk yet?

finally !
  17. Bananatiger69

GAMEPLAY: Feature Requests and Mechanics

some of these are way too much
  18. Bananatiger69

Still cant untrack the last mission

you still can't
Top Bottom