Search results

+
  1. Snakeeeater49910

XBOX ALPHA SKIP AHEAD FOR SERIES X

Yesterday while doing a side gig, I literally blasted this blighter with my Barghest Amstaff, and the bullet projectile scripting literally launched the body into the air hitting the rafters of the building and launching it 1,000 feet away! This is Legacy Bug similar to the Infamous Skyrim...
  2. Snakeeeater49910

NUE II-A brand new weapon and dual wielding

the original NUE is .45mm ACP (Automatic Colt Projectile.) but this would be a version of the famous and most iconic guns in Hollywood, the D.E. This would be 50 Magnum A.E. (Action Express) Lady President hands you. I have always been infatuated with the gun especially after playing Tomb...
  3. Snakeeeater49910

Secret Dev Room

https://screenrant.com/find-secret-dev-room-cyberpunk-2077/ without spoiling the surprise,click the link and follow the instructions. I still have a physical copy of the game and I still didn't realize this!
  4. Snakeeeater49910

I (really wish that ) the record players in all safehouses worked and is scripted for to be interacted with.

This is the only thing that really sucks about the safehouses, you cannot use the record player! It would be cool if you could actually put a record on the turntable and the vinyl records were not classified in the game-files as junk.
  5. Snakeeeater49910

feedback And Suggestions towards the lifespan and updates of the game.

First off, more exploration and integration of things originally intended like northern California and Reno, even the area past Rocky Flats where Saul is Sent to his final fiery goodbye. More of the Metro tunnels that were abandoned during construction and are all linked together for longcuts or...
  6. Snakeeeater49910

Phone bug still present

The damn phone bug is still present. I am almost done with LUCRETIA MY REFLECTION AND AM PERMANENTLY SOFT-LOCKED INTO THE MISSION BECAUSE THE PHONE IS PERMANENTLY DISABLED. What in the Seven Hell's Bells is actually going on here. I took this with my phone to proove that this bug/glitch is...
  7. Snakeeeater49910

Bärgest Illegal Stash of weapons needs to be improved and some heavy hitting firepower added.

Ok, so far, the weapons from the stash are pretty decent,and the ones I have re-deeemed from the GOG Codes are awesome like the Amstaff but there needs to be some heavy hitters that just absolutely does massive damage like The Elephant aka SQR rifle. That is what that gun review guy calls it...
  8. Snakeeeater49910

CD PROJEKT RED and regarding Nudity and Sex and Sexuallity and the overzealously Censoring.-FeedBack

I first played The Witcher 3 back when it first came out and back then the sex-scenes were full monty nudity. By 2020 you had Geralt in Boxers after making love and Reginald's meat and two veg has a fig leaf on it ! I mean what's up with that? In my own honest oppiinion, modesty and maturity is...
  9. Snakeeeater49910

WITCHER 3 Gwent and New Game Plus Feedback and Suggestions for the Next General Update

One thing I absolutely hate about New Game+ iss that (Geralt's) (the) Gwent Deck restarts from scratch and also the Skelige Deck was never fully implemented into The Witcher 3 and basically would like, to see your Gwent Deck(s) carryover to NG+ Along With the Skelige deck and Cards found all...
  10. Snakeeeater49910

Ladder Slide Mechanics

It would actually be great to actually slide down ladders quickly to descend much faster, especially if it is a ladder on a construction crane or really tall ladder.
  11. Snakeeeater49910

You wouldn't believe how many Easter Eggs there are in Mass Effect 3!

The two biggest is the name Shalemar Plaza and in The Citadel DLC, Shepherd wears these Contact Lens that looks like Cat Eyes. Also the Turian Eyes are also cat-like too and also a reference to Geralt's and The Witcher's Eyes!
  12. Snakeeeater49910

New Dlc areas

It would be nice to explore and Visit Kovir and move there with Triss and to actually go to Zerrikania and the Blue Mountains or something like that and would also add in the weapons from The Witcher 2 and a brand new set of armor and weapons based ons the Rus(kies) or Rus people that would...
  13. Snakeeeater49910

Please expand the map greatly and everything else

Please expand the map and open up the tunnels as a fast shortcut to other parts of the map, allow access to Mexico and expand the map and give us more places to explore and more hidden stuff and secrets, enablee access to the space port nd other currently inaccessible areas and permanently...
  14. Snakeeeater49910

Hmg available to buy at gun stores

Please make the HMG (50 caliber/12.7R(russian) available tobuy at gun stores and to actually store it in your inventory and is reusable and you don't drop it when out of ammunition. Even better yet if it could have infinite ammunition and recharges via a heat sink kund of like the weapons from...
  15. Snakeeeater49910

A so called master key or keycard that can unlock any door

What if there was a masterkey or master keycard that lets you open any door in the game and bypasses the hacking and automatically overides the door commands. And certain important people would have it in thier inventory that will let you bypass all security in an area for example like the...
  16. Snakeeeater49910

Satchel Charges/C-4

Actual Satchel Charges that you can place and find or buy from vendors. You can now set up a killzone or place an ambush and detonate the explosion to wipe out tons of enemies at once. Also a Sticky and Proximity setting for explosives.
  17. Snakeeeater49910

Cyberpunk and Bubblegum Crisis

I have been noticing that Cyberpunk shares similar game play with the Japanese Anime Tv Show from the 90's Bubblegum Crisis which is set in 2033 and falls into the time frame of Cyberpunk!!!!! I am watching old reruns Of Bubblegum Crisis on CON ANIME TV and also shares similar roots as Mega...
  18. Snakeeeater49910

Earthquakes

You would think there would be actual evidence of earthquakes and earthquake damage in Night City. But there is no references or anything about earthquakes. Night City which is part of the ruined Old Los Angeles sits on the San Andreas Faultline. Earthquakes are prevalent in the area. Also add...
  19. Snakeeeater49910

20th Century lore and relic Weaponry and fallout shelters and Civil Defense

20th Century weapons like from WW2 and WW1 and the iconic Hollywood Handcannon AKA the 50 magnum AE (Action Express) Desert Eagle, even old Nuclear Fallout shelters with the Civil Defense placards and Civil Defense Radio broadcasts towers etc. And Civil Defense lore incorporated into Night...
  20. Snakeeeater49910

Aldacaldo Supply Mission and Reno

Can We Please see the supposed cut mission where You (V) travel to Reno to help The Aldacaldos and bring back thier supys to Night City?? It is mentioned by the Aldacaldos but thier is no mission or story behind this.
Top Bottom