Search results

+
  1. emvlevelup

A New Saga Begins

This makes me very happy, I hope they do an excellent job. Now it's time to wait-
  2. emvlevelup

[TECHNICAL UPDATE] The disc version not launching on PS4 after applying the patch

Thank you! Downloading right now. Hopefully they will improve communication for cases like this. Now yes, let's play.
  3. emvlevelup

I lost hope on CD Projekt Red

That's right, it's a business. It's not charity and they already charged full price for the game. Therefore, their obligation is to at least make the game able to work, which it doesn't. Again, the "buy a playstation 5" or similar argument doesn't work. should they have focused on next gen...
  4. emvlevelup

The answer of "buy a Playstation 5" is already tiresome. That would be the way if CD Projekt hadn't promised the game for Playstation 4 and charged for it. I'm not interested in a PS5, I plan to buy an Xbox Series X. I want to continue playing Cyberpunk 2077 on my PS4 and that's it. Surely...
  5. emvlevelup

Give PS4 disk owners a free digital copy to solve our data corruption problems

It would be the right thing to do. It has been many days since they failed us, after having months and months to get everything ready. The bad thing is that when you you ask for something, you meet the worst possible enemy: another customer. You want to look for help and you are attacked. They...
  6. emvlevelup

Devs, PLEASE respond!!

I still remember a few years ago cd projekt was the example to follow. Today they feel so far away from the consumer. They still say nothing and it's been several days. The loss of prestige they had was impressive.
  7. emvlevelup

They still lost me as a fan. At this point all I want is for them to give me back the ability to play.
  8. emvlevelup

PS4 installation after install 1.51 update gets corrupted.

First of all, this should not happen with a game that was released more than a year ago. And secondly, there are many ways to reassure customers, such as saying that they already found the fault and giving an approximate time for it to be solved. And to comply with it. Announce rewards for the...
  9. emvlevelup

PS4 installation after install 1.51 update gets corrupted.

I see that there is still no solution.I really feel like a second class customer. Instead of continuing to promote as they do in their social networks, they should be releasing progress on how this is going. I was a day 1 customer. It's already Friday, let's see if they give some kind of hotfix...
Top Bottom