Search results

+
  1. DatDirtYDawG

Massive FPS drops/stuttering in certain areas (Mobile RTX 3080) with 1.5

It is a memory leak, the game needs 10GB of vram or more, 8GB cards will get beat up over and over, I know because I tried both 3070 8GB and 3080 with 12GB. The game tries to push past the 8GB mark over and over regardless of settings. This in the afterlife, and the same thing when you click...
  2. DatDirtYDawG

Massive FPS drops/stuttering in certain areas (Mobile RTX 3080) with 1.5

The 8GB Vram was my issue. I had an RTX 3070 OC 8GB Vram and had those same issues. Upgraded to an RTX 3080 OC 12GB vram and problem disappeared. The game has horrible memory leak issues. 10GB of VRAM or higher is what the game needs if you want to run it on ultra. The game is just such a...
  3. DatDirtYDawG

People that are older than the gaming generation

omg with the optimo cigar stores LMAO :LOL: (wait...do we know eachother? lol) And their competitor TEAMO tobacco stores with arcade games in the back LOL
  4. DatDirtYDawG

Anyone else keep coming back?

Ahh yep I am also looking forward to Starfield. As a huge fan of the Fallouts (maybe Im just used to bugs to be bothered by them :p ) That game looks amazing
  5. DatDirtYDawG

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Well I agree with some of those titles, certainly nowhere near that long of a list for me (and I have played most all in your list) what I do know is if you enjoyed Cyberpunk up until now then yes it is a worthwhile improvement for sure. If you didn't like the game very much or were still...
  6. DatDirtYDawG

Anyone else keep coming back?

Since completing this game thoroughly (all side missions, NCPD scanners, gigs. psychos etc, even the ending 3 different times) Im halfway through a second playthrough. I have since tried to play Red Dead Redemption II, Metro Exodus, Days Gone, Far Cry 6, I even purchased Crysis 3 remastered...
  7. DatDirtYDawG

People that are older than the gaming generation

As a 55 year old I can say I've been a heavy gamer since I was a teen in the early 80's spending my lunch money playing Asteroids/Defender/Missile command/Galaxy etc. all day and If you were good your quarters lasted ;) However what is gone is competitive MP gaming like I did in the early 2K...
  8. DatDirtYDawG

Insane sun glare when driving in 1st Person

If only you could flip the car visor down..
  9. DatDirtYDawG

FPS Drops when opening Map

Seems like with certain areas, the game completely loses optimization, the map being one of them. I had that issue with an RTX 3070 OC 8GB video memory. I recently upgraded to a card with 12GB of memory and it stopped. Wasn't a glitch, it's just that 8GB wasn't enough. For some reason the map...
  10. DatDirtYDawG

Is item pickup ever going to be fixed?

Hmm I have to say (and maybe I'm just lucky) but I have a good 250hrs in and before the patch I encountered that problem 1 in every 3-4 pick ups, it was beyond annoying. Since the patch I have yet to have it happen again.
  11. DatDirtYDawG

Can someone demonstrate the "Raytraced Lighting" differences?

I feel like RT is more realistic. Without it dark rooms appear way darker than they should be. If there are windows in a room there is always some kind of ambient light and never pitch black. The difference is generally more subtle at night and considerable when looking at reflective surfaces.
  12. DatDirtYDawG

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Definitely looks bad ass. I like it 1646075211 Wow. Love her 1646075289 Definitely looks bad ass. I like it
  13. DatDirtYDawG

IDEAS to improves THE CONSUMABLES & ITS VENDORS/BARS

I agree, the consumables could definitely be better, do more, more worthwhile. Although I use them religiously I never really know how much their impact is lol and I still don't get the purpose of alcohol pick ups
  14. DatDirtYDawG

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

15. DatDirtYDawG

RTX 3060 Ti - Low FPS

Nvidia settings update: 55FPS nice and steady as before but this time almost zero obnoxious microstutter. Now that's a first for me and this has to be ar result of the program specific settings. Usually around the pool table or so I'll get a little hiccup, then around the bend when you go...
  16. DatDirtYDawG

RTX 3060 Ti - Low FPS

You sir quite a chock full of useful info lol THANK you :) I also have an LG Ultra gear 32" but mine's 1440P@165 The other settings I already had EXCEPT the cyberpunk specific ones, I mirrored yours and am going to take it for a test run. Never heard of the Maximum performance one, I cant...
  17. DatDirtYDawG

RTX 3060 Ti - Low FPS

Also My system should be more than capable and everything is compatible: Ryzen 9 5900x Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD 2TB Asus TUF B550 Plus Asus TUF RTX 3070 OC 8GB (that's the only thing...it's not 10 like the 3080 but good luck finding one of those) 32 GB GSkill at 3200 I run it on W11...
  18. DatDirtYDawG

RTX 3060 Ti - Low FPS

Hmm maybe I have to update it because your suggestion was good help. Still not what I think it should be but definitely better. Thank you :)
  19. DatDirtYDawG

RTX 3060 Ti - Low FPS

Same issue as the OP. I have what are supposed to be high specs for this game and yet low frames. I'll try this
Top Bottom