Search results

+
  1. N

Need A Lower Tier Second Heart

Not 100 percent sure, but I think u can get the trophy with any biomon, try it.
  2. N

What is that thing?

Just curious. No name, no description, can't sell, can't dissmantle. Not even sure what is that supposed to be.
  3. N

Technical Ability kind of "eh"

I personally always go for 18 in TECH just so I could decorate my weapon wall with those craftable guns. That's it. Feel wrong keeping it empty.
  4. N

Arena DLC

I know most people, myself included, would prefer big story focused Blood and WIne type of thing DLC, but I wouldn't mind some sort of combat arena, just so I could conveniently level up weapon skills instead of going on some gonk killing spree on the streets.
  5. N

Gorilla Arms' visual glitch?

You mean black lines above the elbow? They were before, it's intended, you literally have your arms ripped off and replaced.
  6. N

Legendary Satara

Does anybody know, if legendary version or legendary crafting spec were added in 1.5?
  7. N

How does new upgrade system for DLC items(jackets, Black Unicorn) work?

Shame, I preferred old mechanic better, but I wear poster V outfit exclusively anyway, so no biggie lol
  8. N

How does new upgrade system for DLC items(jackets, Black Unicorn) work?

I accidentally dismantled iconic jackets. I know I can craft new ones, but will I be able to upgrade them from rare to legendary, since I'm at level 50 and you need (from what I understand) to level them 12 times for that?
Top Bottom