Search results

+
  1. RaV137

~2 FPS on character creation and intro

Seemed like it might help, but no, still the same result :( It looks like it uses different amount of resources per stage, what can be seen on this chart: First low flat: intro then a bit higher flat: main menu, level selection, background selection spike: entering character body type selection...
  2. RaV137

About verifying game files - forgot to respond to that. I've redownloaded and verified it already, nothing wrong or unusual spotted. I checked temperatures and it was max 57 C on GPU and 65.3 C on CPU during intro and then in-game benchmark. What is interesting is that I switched to windowed...
  3. RaV137

Thx for link, submitted an issue there, let's see what pros say :) I didn't measured temperatures in Cyberpunk in particular, but during Test Spy on 3dMark it was nearly a flat line. Also during other games it does not raise rapidly, but quite slowly and holds on one level, 55-75 C, depends on...
  4. RaV137

No, it's PC. Also, forgot to mention behavior on other games: CS:GO, utlra, 1080p 100-200 fps, (same Valorant) Jedi Fallen Order, Medium, 1440p, ~70fps I have the newest graphic drivers from GeForce Experience: [It says: Yoy've got the newest driver GeForce Game Ready, version 511.79, issue...
  5. RaV137

Hi, recently bought Cyberpunk on Epic and wanted to give it a try. Launched it and then it was a disaster - all logos and intros were worse that a slideshow, horrifying experience. After the menu loaded I jumped into settings to lower it (at first it was all on 'Ultra') - set everything on Low...
Top Bottom