Search results

+
  1. R

Can’t equip Black Unicorn because of Level requirement

Well, I found a workaround with an unexpected outcome. I got the True Craftsman perk and then crafted a Rare Black Unicorn, hoping it wouldn't have the same problem. Now, I have TWO Black Unicorns. One I can equip and one I can't!
  2. R

I submitted a ticket to support on March 27th, so 4 days ago, but haven't heard anything back. Does anybody know how long it usually takes for somebody to respond?
  3. R

I can’t get the Charles Buck discount

So I can say, it was not during the Last Login gig. I can't do that yet as Regina hasn't offered it. Some of this is starting to line up, because there was nobody in the building. No opposition. I just snuck in the top floor window and walked through, which I found odd. I even got the laptop for...
  4. R

I did read the files on the PC where Charles is chewing out Maelstrom for stealing. I've read it a dozen times in different orders. Even tried using fast travel, coming back...nothing. I never get a chance to even select "I read your message", because I can't interact with him at all. He just...
  5. R

I’ve been trying to get the discount from the Ripperdoc, Charles Buck. I say the first line, “I know where you get your goods”, but then he never speaks again. I’m not able to interact with him in any way, including to buy cyberware. It is very similar to this post . That post recommended...
  6. R

I was using the Black Unicorn katana from signing up to Gog, until the level “The Heist.” At that point, you have to put your weapons away. Once I could get access to my stash again, I couldn’t equip the Black Unicorn. It said I needed to be level 7. The problem is whenever I reach the required...
Top Bottom