Search results

+
  1. Chessset5

Drones loot inaccessible

Honestly how the hell hasn’t this been fixed yet?
  2. Chessset5

[Bug] Color Precision setting causing Police Light effect top left when reflecting two pieces glasses.

I am playing on a server hosted by Nvidia them selves, the fact that it would be a driver issue is highly unlikely. Not to mention that I can replicate the issue across servers and on two different computers with all different specs tells me that it isn't a driver issue. I have narrowed down...
  3. Chessset5

[Bug] Color Precision setting causing Police Light effect top left when reflecting two pieces glasses.

TLDR: "Color Precision" graphics setting is causing the bug. Turn the setting to Medium to fix the problem. Look at this link for a video: --- There is a lighting bug that has been effecting reflections for a while now. In the most recent patch the effect has greatly diminished but is still...
  4. Chessset5

Flash Effect BUG

Where in the video is the flashing lights? What time frame? ie 1:09-1:11 e/ it looks like a good example is at 0:30 to 0:37, on the back wheel of the center green car.
  5. Chessset5

Car Horn not working on Controller

I am on controller on PC and I am at the first part of the game, the food processing plant mission. For some reason LS on the controller doesn't activate the horn on my car (the default first one you get). When I go to my Keyboard and press left control it works fine, and LS works every else...
Top Bottom