Search results

+
  1. mothermatriarch

Did you know? — NUSA

Corp + government partnership? what a nightmare. I love it
  2. mothermatriarch

Irreverent dialogue?

Visit his melee weapon store in Japantown! But fair warning, his prices are steep ;)
  3. mothermatriarch

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners — new channels!

lmao the gif. 😂 it feels a little "uncanny valley" but it's definitely something I'd see Jack doing...
  4. mothermatriarch

The Future of Red Engine?!

I'd like to believe they won't just do away with red engine. I feel like it would be a huge waste of time and funding to just drop it.
  5. mothermatriarch

🎉The Welcome Thread

Are you going to the area where the quest is? Ive only ever gotten the call when I'm right outside the building. The purchasable car Makigai MaiMai (the tiny car) is right outside the building; just mentioning this in case you need help finding the location. 1652869343 aw rip I didn't see this...
  6. mothermatriarch

🎉The Welcome Thread

at least on mobile, which in using, there's a drop down menu at the top left of the page that says Forums, you can then select the Witcher from that list :) I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a suggestions thread around there somewhere.
  7. mothermatriarch

Suggestion for DLCs

Big agree with most of these suggestions. I'm a bit iffy on the crossbow idea, but not a bad idea nonetheless. My suggestions: Minigames like pool and arcade games Vehicle related things like: Paint jobs Garage to store your vehicles Custom paint jobs ex: stickers, like the ones in photo...
  8. mothermatriarch

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hi all! My name's Heather. I'm enjoying Cyberpunk 2077 quite a lot. I bought the game after the 1.5 update. I now have over 500 hours in the game, which is a bit of a "yikes" but also gives an idea of how much I enjoy it; even though the hour count might be a bit inaccurate, as I keep the game...
  9. mothermatriarch

Garry The Prophet Not Working?

thank you. the problem I'm having is, when Garry is there when I visit, he will not tell me any more theories. He will just say "their mothership conceals itself above our very heads! open your mind before it is too late!" over and over. and ask me for donations in between. :/ and even though I...
  10. mothermatriarch

Garry The Prophet Not Working?

I've tried many many times to unlock the quest from Garry The Prophet. I listen to his theories, agree with him, give him donations. He will tell me 2 or 3 theories until he starts repeating the same general phrases over and over again. I was told by someone that you have to complete The Heist...
Top Bottom