Search results

+
  1. Ares_GT

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales and The Witcher Adventure Game

I was referring to exactly that. Thank you very much for your answer. you helped me a lot.
  2. Ares_GT

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales and The Witcher Adventure Game

Hello, I have a question about The Witcher Adventure Game and Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, the question is if those two games are canon in the other Witcher games (The Witcher 1, 2 and 3) and if so in which part of the 3 games would be historically of the 3 games?
  3. Ares_GT

Canon decisions in all the wicther games? [Spoilers]

if there is not the entire saga, I will settle for the witcher 3 in case there is any guide hahaha
  4. Ares_GT

Canonical decisions in The Witcher Saga

Hello, I want to ask about the decisions in the wicther games, the reason is that I would like to play the games again and I would like to make the canon decisions in all the wicther games. My question is if there is any guide on the canon decisions in the three games or another source to refer...
  5. Ares_GT

Who do you want to watch your back Eskel or Lambert ?

I feel that Lambert has a little more history as a character and more events with Geralt
  6. Ares_GT

New Witcher - Choose your own school

It would be interesting if CDPR creates a new character in this saga that we have to control, they let us choose the school and in the prologue of the game they make us train with that school and that there is a whole story within each school, it would be interesting however in what I personally...
  7. Ares_GT

New Witcher Game - Character Creation?

I don't know if it's a good idea to go into character creation, personally I like that there are characters already created by the developers with their specific traits, their personality, etc. But it wouldn't be a bad idea either from a point of view of "creating our own character" within this...
  8. Ares_GT

The Witcher: Monster Slayer is out!

Thank you very much :smart:
  9. Ares_GT

Canon decisions in all the wicther games? [Spoilers]

Hello, excuse me, I want to ask about the decisions in the wicther games, the reason is that I would like to play the games again and I would like to make the canon decisions in all the wicther games. My question is if there is any guide on the canon decisions in the three games or another...
  10. Ares_GT

Witcher 4 - Dont mess it up! Listen to us!

It would feel weird not to play with geralt in a the wicther, but it makes sense that they no longer follow his story at least as a protagonist
  11. Ares_GT

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

This wallpaper is insane
  12. Ares_GT

Post Your Desktop

:disapprove:
  13. Ares_GT

The Witcher 4 | Plot | Avallac'h deceived? Is Triss in danger? Where is Alzur's book? Where is Fake Ciri? Ciri the main character?

I think the same, I liked the composition of the witcher 3 because there is a combination between cities and nature (giving more priority to nature) what I really would like for the next game to remain similar to the witcher 3
  14. Ares_GT

Favorite Quest Line in The Witcher series?

The Letho quest feels like a quest from an old friend, and the feeling of continuing from The Witcher 2 feels great.
Top Bottom