Search results

+
  1. N7_Nightwind

Legendary Satara has only one vendor?

Thanks for sharing i’ll try the epic variant you mentioned after I complete that mission. If i’m not mistaken there is a perk in the tech tree that allows you to upgrade items to the next tier.
  2. N7_Nightwind

Legendary Satara has only one vendor?

Hello everyone. It seems rather strange that only the Maelstrom vendor would have this gun available. There’s no alternative if you chose not to side with the Maelstrom unless you get a lucky random drop. I’m hoping CDPR addresses this by perhaps adding the Satara to the rotation of other...
  3. N7_Nightwind

1st Run XSX (1.5) My observations

Hello everyone! Just wanted to share my impressions/suggestions for the game after starting my first playthrough (patch 1.5). This game is incredibly fun to play. The visuals look impressive and everything appears vibrant in Night City. I’m certain this is one of the best looking games I’ve seen...
  4. N7_Nightwind

What's your favorite CP2077 song/track ?

There’s alot of great tracks in this game. The music is just fantastic. I really enjoy Resist and Disorder and Come Close.
  5. N7_Nightwind

I wish we could modify our vehicles in CP2077

Would be cool to see this integrated somewhere down the road with future updates.
  6. N7_Nightwind

Cyberarms bug?

It seems gorilla arms can get some visual glitches too. I had something similar happen while engaging the cyberpsycho in phantom of night city. V’s hands would show more than 5 fingers moving and clipping through one another.
  7. N7_Nightwind

Movies / TV Shows!

Breaking Bad is one of the best shows I’ve ever seen for certain.
  8. N7_Nightwind

Can't loot drones, mechs, and robots!

Same issue here. Though i think it depends on how they land. Ive had to crouch at times to successfully loot them.
  9. N7_Nightwind

Could CDPR be developing third-person mode for Cyberpunk 2077?

I’m not against a potential third person view but honestly I feel the game was designed to be experienced from the first person perspective. I’d much rather see them continue to polish the game further.
  10. N7_Nightwind

Audio Issues (Crackling Sound)

I’m having the same issue but on Console (Series X) using astros. Hopefully they address it.
  11. N7_Nightwind

It's hard to enjoy the game

I’m on the Series X and mostly see a lack of npc/player collision. Sometimes they’ll clip right through one another or stand conjoined in the same spot.
  12. N7_Nightwind

Anyone else keep coming back?

I started my first playthrough on Patch 1.5. Aside from a few visual glitches/inconsistencies this game a grand time.
  13. N7_Nightwind

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Photo mode is very intricate. Captures so much of the detail present in the game. Some very cool photos in this thread.
  14. N7_Nightwind

The first expansion coming in 2023 and "further support" througout 2022.

I’m hoping they utilize the time to continue polishing the game further.
Top Bottom