Search results

+
  1. Zasz333

Is the cyberware cap really necessary?

The new ARBITRARY cap of 450 maximum cyberware capacity doesnt just limit players who dont use mods for absolutely no good reasons, it now ruined alot of mods that deal with cyberware. There is just no good reason to limit it like this. I lost six implants. SIX! Because I earned alot of iconic...
  2. Zasz333

Is it possible to mute hansons speeches?

I would like to enjoy the conversations, just sit around enjoying the view, do dogtown things... without the constant propaganda or ads from hansen. I already found a mod to mute the usual night city ads. Damn, did that improve things. I cant stand hearing the same things over and over and over...
  3. Zasz333

Is there a way to jump ahead several days?

So I got the egg and apparently it needs 40-60 days to hatch. Skipping time 40 times... You can imagine how boring that is. Is there another more reasonable and effective way?
  4. Zasz333

These Boots Are Made For Walking - Woman causes huge graphics glitch

I approached the car, everything went fine except the car was floating but then the women shows up and the entire screen goes crazy. Its like someone made a screenshot, cut it in 1mm thin stripes and hurls them into my face. But when I look away from her, its fine. I managed to get through the...
  5. Zasz333

The virtual jumpsuit is such a disappointment

Since I saw the suit for the first time I was so eager to put it on... only to find out its completely incompatible with everything. Why isnt this a normal netrunner suit so we can wear it with shoes? Or different pants. I love the design of the arm parts and the chest area. The legs are nice...
  6. Zasz333

Please disable the yellow icon on the phone for dates

I romanced judy and ALL THE TIME I see the yellow icon on the phone in the lower left of the screen, indicating something important. Every day, every hour, all the time. Please turn it off. We know we can do dates now. We know how to call them. Just move the feature to each character instead of...
  7. Zasz333

What do we think of the patch?

So Im in the default apartment and "negotiating" about the new visitation rights, get options for the available apartments, select the newest apartment in dog town... and she/he declines. I get the reasons why they cant but their explainations are very badly written. No fast travel point at a...
  8. Zasz333

Are enemies too sensitive to our actions?

It appears like enemies perceive us as a threat often for no good reason. There is a group of tygers around a car for me to klep. I walk past them without touching the car and they attack me like Ive entered enemy territory. I sneak into a building, throw a knife at a camera in an empty...
  9. Zasz333

Please give us a way to mute hansens drops

It was nice to hear the audio reminder that a loot drop is near. At first. After the fifth drop or so its kinda normal for us to know that the incoming plane, falling sound, the impact and red smoke indicates a loot drop is available to pick up. But now its just annoying. It also disrupts...
  10. Zasz333

Judy's picture from a text, need it in big

This looks really awesome. Unfortunately Judy doesnt actually send us a copy to hang up. Really big missed opportunity. Anyone know if this picture is available elsewhere? Would make a great background image for my desktop. Preferably for dual screens.
  11. Zasz333

Carrying the canto early in the game yields interesting results

For those who dont know what the militech canto is and want to find out later in phantom liberty, stop reading. For those who know what it is
  12. Zasz333

Freeze during the heist mission

The past few days I experienced freezes of the game since I started a new save. When driving a car one time, running away from the afterlife towards the street, walking next to Jackie but usually killing the game, restarting and loading last autosave works. But not this time. Im in the heist...
  13. Zasz333

Sorting order for quick hacks changes all the time

Before phantom liberty quickhacks used to stay in the order they were added. At least I think they were. But with the pre-patch this definatelly changed. I liked ping at the top and used it very often. After the patch I often found myself using the first option and it turned out it wasnt ping...
  14. Zasz333

Player vehicles are lightweights?!

Player vehicles are way to light and get pushed around by pretty much everything. During the races with Claire the "beast" gets pushed around by a small nomad car. When I try to push another car from behind I dont push them, it looks like my car wants to hump the other one. Never pushs them...
  15. Zasz333

The longer I play, the more frustrated I get

I did my first playthrough nearly two years ago. Back then it was mostly just running and shooting through everything, unlocking several endings by accident and then uninstalling it after the side missions werent appealing to me. This and last week I spent my time playing through it twice. Im...
  16. Zasz333

Main quest tracker is constantly switching to nocturne op55n1

The fact that we cant untrack any mission to just have no mission tracked for a path free map is so annoying. When I look through the available mission list often the tracker jumps back to the main mission which usually is nocturne op55n1. Even when I just selected a side mission. When I finish...
  17. Zasz333

Game freezes in "the heist" when entering delamain car

Im on PC, in "the heist" mission and it keeps crashing/freezing at different parts. First it crashed when I talked to jackie infront of the afterlife. Then it constantly crashs when entering delamains car or when jacking in to verify my identity with the weird optical effect and once it even...
Top Bottom