Search results

+
  1. GeneBox

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

I've been playing games for a while now (a long one) and I still don't have a gallery :D I do appreciate good screenshots though, as long as they're not mine, haha.
  2. GeneBox

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

I love and admire ya'll screenshots. I'm the kind of gamer who doesn't take any at all... For whatever reason.
  3. GeneBox

Phantom Liberty story speculation

Mr. Hands yes. Overall more GIGs and, maybe, more multi-layered/stage GIGs. Also other fixers or new ones could be worth exploring, I think. Voodoo Boyz one I don't quite know how the could handle it, aren't they effectively wiped out in the story? Then again I guess there's alway room for a...
  4. GeneBox

Hah, well at least you know and own it. I play on PC but boy do I enjoy the game. There's nothing that comes close to CP2077 and nothing that can scratch that Cyberpunk itch. I'm looking for more books to buy though hah.
  5. GeneBox

Recently (and by that I mean shortly before and after 1.5 hit) I've noticed a more positive outlook on CP2077 and reviews of the game. Now with the anime being a hit and 1.6 out plus the future prospects and fixes, I do feel like the game and the studio have regained peoples trust (aside from...
  6. GeneBox

The "Canon" Ending of V's story in Night City

Makes sense to me!
  7. GeneBox

Cyberpunk Edgerunners Netflix Show !Spoilers!

Binged it and... Man to quote Maximum Mike "they fucking nailed it". The art, the parallels with the game, the use of soundtracks. The feels. All of it. Spectacular.
  8. GeneBox

I hear you. The question remains whether they'll decide one of the multiple endings to be canon or not. To be honest the amount of different outcomes alone makes me think CDPR never intended to continue V's story. That's obviously just a speculation on my part. As as I said above I wouldn't...
  9. GeneBox

I mean CDPR could always pick one ending and proclaim it canon and move from there. But something tells me that V's story is done and we're free to imagine how it ended ourselves. The next game will probably be a fresh start, new character, new people to meet and things to discover. And I think...
  10. GeneBox

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

Encountered this one yesterday, Blistering Love can still bug out with the car disappearing after V spoke to Rogue. The fix: while talking to Rogue, always keep the car in focus, it will teleport and while you're looking at it Rogue will eventually walk towards it and get in.
  11. GeneBox

CDPR, are you sure? (about old gen and new gen consoles)

The game has been out for a long while now and while the launch was somewhat disastrous, CP2077 as is was a complete product. Refunding the game within the legally defined period for people who wanted a refund is fine. Expecting a refund now is just unreasonable.
  12. GeneBox

The Future of Red Engine?!

Not quite, they'll still most likely have to modify UE5 to fit their needs but that's just part of the course really.
  13. GeneBox

Fan made CP77 demo on Unreal Engine 5

Looks great and we just might get something similar in the next Cyberpunk game since CDPR is moving to UE5. But graphics don't make a good game so here hoping it'll look and play great. (current installment already does both so I'm not too worried honestly)
  14. GeneBox

How can I disable sharpening?

Thought you can just put it to 0 in the DLSS settings?
  15. GeneBox

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

Will do. EDIT: it fixed itself. Restarted the game a few times, fast traveled to the Ripperdoc, waited 22h and the item was there. Weird that it didn't work the last, literally, 8 times I tried this. 9th time's a charm I guess, eh?
  16. GeneBox

Huh! That's so weird. He just doesn't have it on my save which I started on 1.52. Also no, no mods to the game, none whatsoever.
  17. GeneBox

Yep I just want the mod, honestly makes little sense to not have it a drop, but at this point in my current playthrough I've completed all the GIGs and NCPD encounters and I was able to just buy the monowire thermal mod no problem and I've seen multiple ripperdocs sell it and the crafting spec...
  18. GeneBox

Cheers, let me know what you'll find. The wiki says there's one you can get for free in the food factory during the main story quest, but I pretty much picked up every piece of loot and got nothing. It's weird. I did see videos on YouTube in which that Ripperdoc has that exact crafting spec in...
  19. GeneBox

Yep, that's him but he sells the same old stuff every time I visit. I've tried waiting, sleeping, going far away and returning. I've visited most of Ripperdocs but none of them had the crafting spec :(
  20. GeneBox

Funny thought about some cyberware bugs

Could be fun for a low quality, low price cyberware. "Disclaimer: the product might cause glitches", then again, money isn't exactly difficult to come by so I'd probably only use it for RP purposes.
Top Bottom