Search results

+
  1. Secuter

Gwent Suggestion - Year of the Nerf

Like the other replies, I don't agree with all the proposed nerfs. But I agree with overall message. I can agree to an extent with your dislike of tutors, but at the same time I like some amount of consistency. Call of the forest is actually a good example of a tutor I think works really well...
  2. Secuter

Big problem to think about

Meta net decks are a problem in all card games. They make the game boring and in some cases even predictable. There is, however, not much of a problem with meta existing if it is diverse and second-tier decks being able to compete as well. There's a problem when the discrepancy between different...
  3. Secuter

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

It depends. If you could pass and win anyway, but you continue playing, then I don't give GG. There are also certain deck types that I don't GG as I simply find them too meta/auto pilot, and that is not interesting to play against. Otherwise I GG.
  4. Secuter

Change Naglfar's Taskmaster

Thank you for the feedback. I believe all 3 options have merit. I do agree that if option 1 is chosen, it should probably be increased to 5 or 6 provisions.
  5. Secuter

Change Naglfar's Taskmaster

Hello all! I would like to propose changes to Naglfar's Taskmaster. I don't really think that the card fits thematically with the Wild Hunt. So, I thought about different other options for the card, which also would fit its art better. Option 1 features an ability much like the Giant Slayer...
  6. Secuter

Why is the Operator tagged as "Beast"?

The more you know.
  7. Secuter

Little Things

Good point. CDPR's keen eye on detail is also what make me come back. That, and the beautiful card art.
  8. Secuter

POLL: What Future Witcher Tales Would you Most Like to See?

Saskia would be really cool, but other options exist as well: Option 1: The Wild Hunt trying to find Ciri / capture slaves etc. You could play as Eredin as he serves the king and when he decides to kill the king. Option 2: Emphyr as he struggles during the civil war, unites the empire again...
  9. Secuter

Thronebreaker is amazing -- please make more "Witcher Tales"

Story, writing, the lore exploration and interesting characters were all amazing. The game play itself lacked a lot. It was thoroughly unbalanced and really not great. Most of my battles were really boring to the point where I'd play one or two cards, and just pass. I knew I'd win anyway -...
  10. Secuter

CDPR, please let us do something with scraps and RP

Yeah I agree as well. Especially as one who came from before the Midwinter patch, the piles of scraps just keeps piling. But at some point, even those who did not join that "early" will have all the cards.
  11. Secuter

The two main problems of gwent

Yeah, I agree. Remove zeal, and potentially even Veil and you allow people to at least react to the card in a lot of ways.
  12. Secuter

Forgotten Treasure - Expansion Cards Thread

I don't know. I Giant Slayer is a decent card that you can use in several ways. You can either use it as an engine for 1p damage each turn or turn into insurance for the next turn. If you pick the Mahakam ability, then he'll start with 1 armor which can make it hard for the opponent to take him...
  13. Secuter

Gwent is the true colletion card game

Oh God, I remember those reavers, and their endless spawns. Fuel for that nightmare. I Remember a Moonlight deck I had - my favorite deck. The first two rounds went like this: round 1. Play Siren --> summon moonlight from deck round 2. Play Woodland Spirit --- Spawn fog on enemy row, summon...
  14. Secuter

Dear Devs: Thank you for giving Dwarves some attention: More Dwarves please

Love the dwarf decks as well. They already have really good synergy with the armor, having more wouldn't hurt.
  15. Secuter

GWENT'S DESIGN 02: BALANCING

Certainly a really interesting article. I agree that factions should stand out among each other, and not merely be different types of copies with a different color and art. I also understand that balancing different factions can be a real hassle, as balances will have to fit into the idea of the...
Top Bottom