Search results

+
  1. Bakaaraloca

Balance Council: Feb 2024

Good tottaly agree, not sure about wild hunt Riders, i think all those cards that bring the double from deck should 4 provisions. 1708895550 Why soo complicated ? Easy all balance council should be focused on nerfing NG again and again till it become useless And buff all other factions What...
  2. Bakaaraloca

Balance Council - Share your picks for December season

Nauzicaa Sergeant 6 provision to 10 points what's wrong with that really ? We should increase slave driver provision or division magne instead Also mutagenator was launched in the game being 6 provision now u want to make cost 9 ? Mutagenator us useless if u didn't draw it first round and need...
  3. Bakaaraloca

Balance Council - Share your picks for December season

dont agree with all the increase, harmonie isint being played much now, i miss it, skellen and sove has already been nerfed, and siege is 13 provisions now, the rest is cool
  4. Bakaaraloca

Bot Players?

i think it's maybe chinese bots in fact they are testing them there, maybe it's the dev or maybe some want to make spam gwent accounts with them for votes, but dosent make sens, to much work
  5. Bakaaraloca

Bot Players?

yeah, i faced two weird guys with chinese letters, and they were like too slow to play and acting like just dropping their cards, i dont think they are bot, just trollin guys i guess, IA in training mode is trash but those are worse, i think if they worked on an IA it will be better of what we...
  6. Bakaaraloca

Balance Changes - November 2023

they buff NG and nerf other factions, some of them didnt understend that we can play NG too, and when we will get bored bc players with brains can't keep play same deck everygame, we will just leave, gwent will die, it's already dead after all 1701597120 what i will do it's forfeit everytime i...
  7. Bakaaraloca

Favorite female characters in games?

Bayonetta
  8. Bakaaraloca

Favorite female characters in games?

Amicia
  9. Bakaaraloca

seem u look only at what u want to see i found this on the same link u just shared, again even if it's true and NG became weak, let it be we had enough of NG
  10. Bakaaraloca

Patch Notes 11.9

bro this is not real this happen only in ur imagination, NG is weak as say all NG players
  11. Bakaaraloca

honestly yeah, when i face NG i just drop potential fake strong card and wait for them to kill it or lock it, then start playing my key cards, sometiemes they have just to much, also it is not weak, NG is been the most played faction 60% of facing it's NG it wouldnt be played that much if it was...
  12. Bakaaraloca

looooooooooooooooooooooooool it is sooooo weak that everyone keep spaming it, i dont think we are playing same game, if NG players lose that much it's bc they play only NG and have no idea how others factions archetype work to face it and counter it 1700115649 this look soooooo fake, from where...
  13. Bakaaraloca

Changes to the Balance Council

hey can you please change the voting system ? make it that you need to play at least 10 games with 5 of the 6 factions to be able to vote ? this will allow only peoples that know all the factions to vote wich will make everyone agree, because it's going to be a huge mess if not
  14. Bakaaraloca

well as [...] dont play anything else than NG it's tottaly normal, alba armored cav should be 4 strenght or 6 provisions that's obvious, vilgefortz should be 10 prov , i dont understed why magic compas went 10 prov again, it's not an abused card, and build a deck focused on it is really hard...
  15. Bakaaraloca

Balance toxic nilfgaard

agree, but dev dont lol they made NG op for purpose to kill the game
  16. Bakaaraloca

Emhyr should be able to play a bronze Agent as well

well let's talk about Abordage first, this card is 6 provisions and have two conditions Bloodthirst of 2 and Play a Pirate, meanwhile NG have a similar card Magne Division but it's only 5 provisions it have only one condition wich is really easy bc all NG specials cards are tactic except yenvo...
  17. Bakaaraloca

Emhyr should be able to play a bronze Agent as well

Omg, NG cards are not enough conditionless 🤣 lol
  18. Bakaaraloca

Patch Notes 11.9

Omg Vilgefortz finnaly got nerfed, i can't believe, Well still need to be 10 provision cost at least but this can be done later Thank you anyway
  19. Bakaaraloca

Patch Notes 11.7

NG have already enough lock poison cards no need to add Admiral Rompally, and The Catriona - Battle Stations! : this card would be very usefull to any other faction, but u decided to give to the only one that dosen't need it, NG have already enough of these cards too with Emhyr var Emreis, Ardal...
  20. Bakaaraloca

Patch Notes 11.6

Viy with keltulis is good and funny to play As the deck is not tottaly focus on one of them u can still won if oppenent banned ur keltulis, and also it better to boost almost each round with viy than using those 4 provisions boost cards 1686122156 So bc roach have an easier condition he is 6...
Top Bottom