Search results

+
  1. Delemain101

Engine sounds (or noises more like)

yea i guess the cars like the Herrera outlaw and Rayfeild caliburn i hope i pronounced those right but they should stay as they are with slight tweaks since the Herrera is a luxury car or classes as one. some of the npc cars like the Mahir supron sometimes have a loud engine and the Villefort...
  2. Delemain101

Engine sounds (or noises more like)

It's the thing with most games because it sounds cool but yeah they do seem to be a little bit too loud. Especially when I'm driving normally to enjoy the views and sounds of Nightcity and all I can hear is vroom vroom all the time. Like you said the only thing that does sound all right is the...
  3. Delemain101

NPC drivers need work for immersion

okay thanks
  4. Delemain101

umm this might be a thing but do you need to start a new game for the update fixes to take affect i mean the apartments and new cyberware are there maybe the fixes require a new game save?
  5. Delemain101

A north oak mansion of our very own

This is a concept iv had for a while now as much as i like popping in and dumping my garbage in our good friend Kerry mansion and been stuck in the same conversation with him and Kerry calling me rude when i for some reason can not end the chat like V is having a trauma. I think it would be very...
  6. Delemain101

I thing i have noticed in 1.5 update for cyberpunk 2077 is for some reason the Npcs when i am driving seem to have stopped dead in the middle of the road when they are not even near an intersection or at the traffic lights they will be literally way off from the marker. This can be very...
  7. Delemain101

Self-driving vehicles?

will do probably like you said will shorten them down and try to merge it closely to one subject most likely just rewrite them to make more sense
  8. Delemain101

vehicles need auto drive

@SigilFey The lack of auto driven vehicles in cyberpunk 2077 it just does not make sense its 2077 and we can not sit back and lets say have delemain take over whilst we sit in the back seat so we can take in the views of the mega city that is Night city. If i remember i thought delemain was...
  9. Delemain101

Self-driving vehicles?

Sorry about that i should of probably put it in different subjects it was basically about vehicle handling i thought all the subjects would come under it but i do intend to get carried away when writing my opinions but a bit of a silly question how do i ping the subject that i talk about to...
  10. Delemain101

Self-driving vehicles?

thank you
  11. Delemain101

Self-driving vehicles?

actually i play with controller for the more responsive touch but i will probably look into modding not like they can do a no mans sky on this game at least not yet. But car customization mod like you said would be pretty cool touch so we can add what we want. Thing is though as much as mods are...
  12. Delemain101

Self-driving vehicles?

I reckon they should just redo the driving as a whole its a big ask but the driving as a whole lacks grip on vehicles that should have such as bikes and all that such as when i go around a corner even a 30 mph the bike skids out of control randomly. They also need to fix the npcs that drive cars...
  13. Delemain101

Self-driving vehicles?

well its a strange 50 50 concept going on here some would like to be driven around in cars like delemains and some that would rather drive. The fact some of these cars in the lore do have an auto pilot computer onboard. Also do not get me wrong but i think looking back driving as a whole needs...
  14. Delemain101

Self-driving vehicles?

I think the rayfeild caliburn the mahir bus and delemains cab service and your own delemain cab should at least have auto drive because they are 3 cars depicted in the game as having an auto drive computer. It would be nice to sit in back of delemains cab use the screen built into the seat and...
  15. Delemain101

Self-driving vehicles?

I think this is an good point because they describe some of the cars in cyberpunk 2077 as self driving such as the Rayfeild caliburn and Delemains combat cabs not to forget the Mahir buses. Because i find it challenging to navigate some of the more complex roads in Night city not to forget the...
Top Bottom