Search results

+
  1. F

Phantom Liberty not installed Properly Bug on Xbox Series X

I tried but whenever I go to the support section I’m not seeing where I can fill out a report
  2. F

Phantom Liberty not installed Properly Bug on Xbox Series X

Almost every 3 or 4 days whenever I start Cyberpunk it’s sends me an error message saying that Phantom Liberty was not installed properly & that I have to uninstall & then install it again & it even tells me that I have to clear my console cache which I have done twice, can someone have this...
  3. F

Movies / TV Shows!

May i suggest Blade Runner & Blade Runner 2049 incase no one has seen them yet
  4. F

🍺Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic

I think we r all in need of a vacation lol
  5. F

Why did they have to die...

It's possible u might be encountering a few glitches cause usually they don't die, they will just lay there after the fight but they will still be breathing
  6. F

Gig Breaking News bugged

Be careful playing it on the PS4 & PS5 cause there bugs that just couldn't be fixed & one of the major things that they r warning people about is that if u try certain tricks & certain glitches it will crash your PS4 or PS5 & literally almost break it to where it won't turn back on
  7. F

You think we'll get any real melee changes?

It doesn't seem like they will do much to the melee combat only cause there still r so many other bugs that r more critical that still need patches
  8. F

Walking through Arasaka Tower...

I thought they patched it where u can't go back into the tower whenever u want
  9. F

Anyone kinda surprised 1.6 isn’t out yet?

No cause one of the posts on Google said that the new patches won't be ready until sometime next year
  10. F

BUG: White textures on V' eyes when blinking in Character Creation

I'm not sure if I ever experienced that bug
  11. F

Quest Breaking Bug: Brendan The Vending Machine

Unfortunately that's another bug to add to the list, now if u want to report few bugs to CDPR where do u actually have to go??
  12. F

Gamebreaking Missing Dialog Bug: Version 1.5 on Xbox Series X [Cross-platform]

Unfortunately there r still so many bugs that need patches
  13. F

With which gender do you prefer to play videogames in general? [Poll] [Spoilers]

I personally feel that the female version of V is more of a meme so I prefer the male V
  14. F

Humans of Night City — Rhino

Me too but this game is so amazing that u find yourself ignoring some its issues
  15. F

Any way to download online goodies?

Unfortunately that sounds like a bug that needs to be reported
  16. F

🎉The Welcome Thread

Well the best system to actually play it on is the Xbox Series X cause any other platform is extremely risky with bad crashes that could almost break your system
  17. F

Why the person above you should be banned

U should be banned for not getting a hot chocolate when u know how it helps u think lol
  18. F

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Well they finally fixed most of the bugs in the game especially if u have an Xbox Series X cause it runs so well on there
  19. F

Kerry Eurodyne Appreciation Thread

1656043171 Well back during 2014 CDPR called Cyberpunk a blade runner sim but hey what do they know it's not like they r the creators lol anyway playing as Kerry would be ok but still I prefer customizing V into a full on blade runner style character but for those who think Kerry should be the...
Top Bottom