Search results

+
  1. Dominaimperia

Patch 2.1 Adam Smasher boss fight

I get you. While the sniper rifle does seem logistically unsound for a close up 1st half fight it was working great during the first 40%-50% of the fight because hitting his weak spot caused him to stall. I really feel my Neurotoxin build is awesome and am scared if I change the point...
  2. Dominaimperia

Bugs after Patch 2.0

Clothes are randomly unequipping. Tried to recreate the bug but nothing worked so far 1702231361 Just now had a bug after loading an auto-save in which picking up an MK.31 HMG (That massive automatic gun you can't stash or keep) was instantly being dropped after pick up. It seems because the...
  3. Dominaimperia

Patch 2.1 Adam Smasher boss fight

It was impossible for me to kill him before patch 2.01 on my second playthrough. I was using Toxin grenades (as that's his vulnerability) along with Nerotoxin Dagger (which is MENTAL in all other content) & O'Five Sniper Rifle. I had to give up on Hard during my second playthrough on female V...
  4. Dominaimperia

Update 2.1 — Accessibility Features

Still no option to have crates, weapons, food icons visible instead of having to always press Tab or Caps? Still no possible chance of finding loot in random car boots? Still no chance to get loot from knocking out or killing someone who is beating up someone else? Still no fix on random...
  5. Dominaimperia

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

Meh Twitch. No thx. Rather wait for post-stream patch news here. "I am patient! I can wait!" - Thranduil mode off
  6. Dominaimperia

I'm neither receiving the message from Judy to start Pisces nor the call from Takemura to progress Play it Safe

You are the MAN / WOMAN! I saw this suggestion some where else but only did it once. Read your advice and WHAM! Continuation of _Pices_ . TANK YOU GAPPA5604! :D
  7. Dominaimperia

I'm neither receiving the message from Judy to start Pisces nor the call from Takemura to progress Play it Safe

3 years and still seeing this bug. On my first playthrough on male V I had no problems but on female V I do. Looked here and there to find resolution to this but nothing. Tried reloading saves, tried skipping time via sleeping nothing (as for some reason game wasn't allowing 'skip time' at all...
  8. Dominaimperia

Game Crashes 2.02

Patch 2.01 seemed to make MAJOR changes to optimization because it's far smoother than it was for the last 3 years so to that I commend CDPR. I don't even use mods. Never have so never will but since patch 2.02 I have been getting random crashes. They can happen anytime even when I do not have...
  9. Dominaimperia

What’s coming in Update 2.0: Revamped Police

I'm hoping opening the boot of cars gives rewards in the update. I have only ever come across one car which did but it was a quest. I am HEAVY into exploring which is why I don't stream (I would annoy people hard lol) but the reason I bring this up is I found it incredible none of the police or...
  10. Dominaimperia

HUGE GAMEBREAKING BUG!!!!!!

If it's intended then where are the items it says you get at the end? None of those end game items appeared in my stash or inventory.
  11. Dominaimperia

"returning before the ending" doesn't make sense. Why would CDPR do this intentionally? I have never had any game save this way after the end of a game. Having V span outside Embers is fine but the quest shouldn't be available again. If it's to give people a chance to see alternative results...
  12. Dominaimperia

I can confirm this has happened to me today after completing the game last night. Saved my game after I picked up the game completion items, turned around and saw the last Hanako mission was up again. Not only that but none of the items I got from the infiltration of Arasaka are in my bags or...
  13. Dominaimperia

GOG special - Goodies Collection

Then they should remove the notification, it's still up
  14. Dominaimperia

Ghost Town: Join Panam NPC Non-interactive

For anyone who is on the quest 'Ghost Town: Join Panam' and finding that Panam becomes non-interactive inside the cave after you clear it simply just reload it. I make personal saves so I reloaded mine from there and it worked perfectly. She immediately started walking to her car after the game...
Top Bottom