Search results

+
  1. dj_pindis

Plz fix log in issue!

Hi So everyday I spend around 40-60 minutes to log in on my account because of those security pictures doesn't work. I am really getting tired of it, and it's not just me 8 of my friends have the exact same problem one even have to spend 2 hours to log in EVERY DAY! It's so frustrating when...
  2. dj_pindis

How to remove security pictures!?

Hi! As someone with multiple accounts i often have to login and log out, but every time i do it i have to spend at least 10 minutes clicking pictures because the security does not work! thats almost 1 hour every day i spend just logging in and log out, because for some reason even if i click...
  3. dj_pindis

Help to journey quest.

Can i only complete alzur, yennefer and triss journey if i pay for them? They are called first steps, adept, sit and listen.
  4. dj_pindis

I Have had enough ! NG HAS TO GET SOME HARDER CARDS!

What is going on !? They have some insane cards!? I am all for the game has to have different card, but NG it is getting out of control!? they can have 6 eternal eclipse, thats not a problem cause yrden just wins the rounds. But now they also have an insane tactic deck!? I just played against...
  5. dj_pindis

Crimson curse help

can anyone help explain this to me, how do i complete this (win 25 matches with crimson curse ability) ? What is crimson curse ability? 1662124315 I am an idiot. found out how
  6. dj_pindis

Anyone else noticing some bugs?

I Have encountered some weird bugs for the time ? First gaunter didn't work, next geralt igni didn't work ( even though i played him as i always does, without using any orders first ) Next was geralt yrden i was just against a northern realms, he/she had boost up to over 80, he/she should had...
  7. dj_pindis

Sihil

Anyone else who miss playing against skellige without deafening sirens and then sihil? It's been a long time where i actually played against "Skellige" Its always sihil. I just keep boosting and lock the other cards or use a defender so its EASY to Beat them, its just getting a little boring...
  8. dj_pindis

gaunter o'dimm

I have played a lot with gaunter o'dimm but today i played against one who also used him, of course i just locked it, but no matter how many times i tried to lock him i couldnt ? anyóne else who have tried this ?
Top Bottom