Search results

+
  1. Enjay001

What do we think of the patch?

Totally agreed. I love playing games on the tough settings, but I also really like blasting through bad guys and choppin' heads with impunity at times when all I want is a bit of a distraction, some mindless fun or whatever. Real life is hard. What I do to relax doesn't have to be.
  2. Enjay001

Judy Bug

Even if it doesn't clash with the other quests (as SigilFey suggested (and it probably would have the potential to do that)), the game makes a big point of Judy giving you access to her apartment. So, you should have access to it at all times anyway. :D Surely, it really just needs to be a...
  3. Enjay001

What do we think of the patch?

Overall, a really good patch with lots of nice content, bug fixes and (mostly) welcome changes. As a day #1 player, it's really good to see the game in this mature state, with the vast majority of the very obvious early bugs long gone and much of the promised content implemented. However, an...
  4. Enjay001

Judy Bug

"As designed." :shrug: :facepalm: Just to be clear, I'm not criticising/poking fun at ultamisia (indeed, I'm grateful for the report on the ticket response). I'm just pointing out that there is still something quite broken here and that CDPR's response doesn't really address all the...
  5. Enjay001

Judy Bug

Yep, I experienced the same.
  6. Enjay001

Cant bind dialogue keys in 2.1

Awesome. I changed mine to... <mapping name="DialogConfirm" type="Button" > <button id="IK_F" overridableUI="selectChoice"/> <button id="IK_Enter" /> <button id="IK_NumPad0" /> <button id="IK_Pad_X_SQUARE" /> </mapping> and that brought back the...
  7. Enjay001

Cant bind dialogue keys in 2.1

I posted this in the general discussion, but I figured that it was best to post a technical issue thread too. In 2.1 dialogues have changed their key binding, and there seems to be no way to fix this in the key bindings menu or even by editing the ini file. I have checked and checked the key...
  8. Enjay001

Update 2.1

In 2.1 dialogues have changed their key binding, and there seems to be no way to fix this in the key bindings menu or even by editing the ini file. I have checked and checked the key bindings menu and all relevant-looking options are set to my preference. I know that won't look odd to many...
  9. Enjay001

Phantom Liberty Story Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

That's actually really quite a positive spin on it. I like that take on things.
  10. Enjay001

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

As soon as I heard that there was going to be an "ultimate edition" on physical copies, I suspected that CDPR would be adding/upgrading something because, once the physical copies are burned, they are kind of "locked in place." I guess that CDPR wanted to make them good, worthwhile and...
  11. Enjay001

I can get behind that, but my earlier objections still stand. But, in light of what you said, perhaps I would like to have seen it a bit more like this... 1) If you have been positive to So Mi, then she trusts you earlier on and tells you the truth at that point. From there you can stick with...
  12. Enjay001

Having played through a couple of times and got all endings, there are only two things that stick in my throat a bit: Firstly If you make choices that mean you get cured, the consequences (physical and interpersonal) for the cure seem very forced. I totally get (and actually really like) how...
  13. Enjay001

[BUG] Trapped in Vic's conversation (Phantom Liberty/2.01)

I upgraded to 2.01 and Phantom Liberty and loaded up an old save. Because of all the changes in Cyberware, shortly after starting to play, I went to visit Vic. (I think you are advised to go to see a ripper in-game anyway?) Anyway, when I went to see Vic, I decided to activate his minor (blue)...
  14. Enjay001

[BUGS] Johnny Not Present/Present Issues (Phantom Liberty)

Spoilers, obviously. Bug 1 Very near the end of Phantom Liberty, if you have made the appropriate decisions, you will be sitting on the rooftop of Misty's Esoterica with Johnny. You have the choice of calling Solomon Reed (to be taken away to get treatment) or not calling Sol and continuing...
  15. Enjay001

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

OK, a very minor nit-picky one here, but it bugs me - so it can bug you too now. :P In this location... A group of Tyger Claws often spawn with their van. It's a nice little set-piece where, as you approach, the Tyger Claws spring into action and start attacking a bunch of Mox who are just...
  16. Enjay001

OK, here's an interesting one. I was just hanging out in Lizzies bar at night time and I wondered to myself "what will happen if I just stay here until closing time". So, that's what I did. I just waited (real-time waiting, not time skip) until the morning. Sure enough, the crowds all...
  17. Enjay001

Coolest car in CP77

Yes, I was (and still am) genuinely disappointed that these are scenery-only items and not drivable vehicles.
  18. Enjay001

I have noticed a few times when driving around NC (long after all the quests, gigs etc have been completed) that sometimes this message pops up on screen: I'm not sure when that message is meant to appear (possibly during one of the race missions?) but, once it appears, it stays on screen...
  19. Enjay001

Not sure if I have mentioned this one, but I have seen it in a couple of separate games: These seats - directly opposite the Riot fast travel point on the other side of the road - have a glitchy appearance. The effect changes and "flickers" as you look at it. It's like two models have spawned...
  20. Enjay001

I don't know if this one has been mentioned but just along the corridor from V's main apartment, there are two NPCs who spawn: They both seem to be having a heated conversation and it may even be that they are meant to be speaking/arguing with each other. However, as you can see, there is no...
Top Bottom