Search results

+
  1. truejaz

Should V be the protagonist of Project: Orion? [Spoilers]

I don't want V to be the main character in the next game but it sure would be nice to go into the afterlife and hear people talk about the mercenary that destroyed Arasaka
  2. truejaz

We don't need NG+ right now

I want NG+ too, I don't understand why you think I'm against it. I'm just saying it probably won't happen because the game doesn't have the infrastructure for it and even if they add it now it won't be the way you want it. I was also hoping it would be added in the 1.6 update and I still hope to...
  3. truejaz

Cyberpunk 2077 Desktop skin(rainmeter )

I'm sharing the skin I made here because I think it might interest you Skin inspired by Cyberpunk 2077 I really like the game but I couldn't find one so I made one myself. The RAM and the menu are the closest copy I could make of what is in the game Everything else is inspired by the general...
  4. truejaz

Most of the weapons require a certain level of abilities which means you won't be able to use them or at least not effectively which will make all of this unnecessary and you'd be better off making a new game with a new character. Which is what I've done 4 times so far
  5. truejaz

There is also no possibility to do NG+ because you reach the maximum level before you finish the game which means that even if you start NG+ you will be at level 50 and you have nowhere to go up or the possibility to earn more ability points. In Witcher 3 at least you had a maximum of 70 without...
  6. truejaz

F*ck the modern world!

solutions: Do not use a smart phone. It might surprise you but clamshell cell phones are still manufactured and sold. Do not use social networks. I stopped when covid started and I saw the amount of stupidity that grew there. I can give you a whole list but I don't want to start a war in...
  7. truejaz

GOG Galaxy question

Next to the play button you have the options button, click on it and select edit. In the window that opens you can add tags or hide the game
  8. truejaz

Players, do you have a hobby?

I don't know if it counts but I decided to learn to play the guitar. So I just now bought my first guitar and in the first lesson I learned that playing the guitar is more difficult than it looks when you see someone who already knows how to play the guitar:LOL:
  9. truejaz

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

Not exactly a game but a genre. I would like to see CDPR make an MMORPG you don't even need to make a new intellectual property you can use the witcher they already have the world the background story and the monsters you can make all the players be witchers from different schools and each...
  10. truejaz

What game are you currently playing

Cyberpunk 2077....Surprising I know
  11. truejaz

Arcane Appreciation Thread

I have never played LOL because MOBA games are not my cup of tea. But I really enjoyed the series the story was deep and compelling the risks felt like they had real weight and consequences for the characters even before you knew what they would be or how it would end
  12. truejaz

top 10 favorite games

I've been playing for too long it's impossible to pick 10 most favorite I can name 10 series of games and even then it won't be enough
  13. truejaz

[SPOILER] - Share your screenshots - General video games

geralt of night city
Top Bottom