Search results

+
  1. VirulentMaelstrom

Please make the game harder, specially bosses

im talking about the double standard going on here. if a game is casual in difficulty people complain to make it harder but if a game is too hard and people want casual difficulty thats not ok for some reason. im totally ok with games starting with customizable difficulty, games that are "by...
  2. VirulentMaelstrom

careful. a game is not allowed to be easy. a game thats hard is also not allowed to be easy lol.
  3. VirulentMaelstrom

no one here is telling anyone to stop giving feedback. there are just some of us who disagree with "Make the game harder" especially when one is comparing a character that is used in an anime that can portray characters any way it pleases, and used in a video game that is bound by strict...
  4. VirulentMaelstrom

people can criticize anything they want ultimately the final decision rests with the developers. skyrim is not known for its storytelling and that hasnt changed since 2011. if bethesda had any interest in writing better stories we would have seen it. they have no interest. yes you are...
  5. VirulentMaelstrom

because the complaint can be seen on both sides for various games. people complained about seikiro being too hard and needing easier difficulty. devs said no. i didnt see a problem with that. did you? people complained that SoD2 is too easy then they added nightmare and lethal. people...
  6. VirulentMaelstrom

and games made with customizable difficulty from the start are fine. im not going to expected that of games that dont. in the case of baldur's gate 3, it was tuned to high and got a rework. nothing else about that changed. the only instance i saw of a game that had strict difficulty and then...
  7. VirulentMaelstrom

one of the devs of baldur's gate 3 admitted to cheating because the dice system they had in was too brutal. it was a point that people heavily complained about and they changed it to be more appealing.
  8. VirulentMaelstrom

i have so many games in the tales series ranging from game cube (tales of symphonia) to PSX/2. even star ocean follows the same formula. once you have grinded levels past what the game is able to catch up to, you just become god. also experienced this in tales of berseria (by the way loved the...
  9. VirulentMaelstrom

what are you still so confused about? there is no speculation go look at the interviews and see how they descride what their game is. the information is available to all.
  10. VirulentMaelstrom

i understand it plenty. the difficulties in both games do not matter. the only thing they decide is the point before you become brokenly powerful. their fix in the witcher did nothing. if they want the games to actually have some difficulty, they would limit the skill points depending on...
  11. VirulentMaelstrom

adam's fight is just there to move the story along no other purpose. again this boss fight is a plot device. it is not meant to be hard or challenging. nothing in this game is meant to be hard or challenging. just like the witcher series is not hard or challenging. this is not the table top...
  12. VirulentMaelstrom

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

got an email back from support a couple days ago to change the cascade shadow resolution/range to low or high. tested both no crash. medium is definitely bugged as i was only crashing with both set to medium. if you know a way to edit the config files to set it to low or high, try it. if not...
  13. VirulentMaelstrom

this is where we differ on opinion. i dont see it as a weak point. its a story telling game. Edit: on the other hand, i wouldnt mind a cyberpunk souls like. it is also a genre i like. 1663798006 funny enough, The Ascent (a game i also enjoyed greatly for cyberpunk theme) also becomes easy after...
  14. VirulentMaelstrom

this is why i said many. you're also trying to compare D&D rule set to non D&D. it is not even the same. i own quite alot of JRPG's and i can tell you with grinding right at the start of the game, i achieve that god mode before even leaving the first town or reaching the first cave/dungeon it is...
  15. VirulentMaelstrom

hahaha im doing the same thing as well
  16. VirulentMaelstrom

again in both of these comments as i said. they would have to severly limit skill points. mass effect franchise? you become a literal god midway through to the end no matter the difficulty because of being able to spec all skills and the high end weapons dont care about enemy scaling. dragon...
  17. VirulentMaelstrom

because the bosses are plot devices. if people want actual boss fights, there are plenty of souls like and also monster hunter like games. there werent even any interesting boss fights in horizon zero dawn. they would have to severely limit skill points. even if they made enemies use more tools...
  18. VirulentMaelstrom

you can make the game harder by not spending any points after level 20. the game is not dark souls and is literally designed for V to enter godhood at level 30+.
  19. VirulentMaelstrom

none that i can see. did a 4th fresh reinstall. same gpu crash error.
  20. VirulentMaelstrom

just checked it and no errors. i did make a suggestion in the general suggestion thread that they should be offering us steam users other versions like they do on GOG. currently they've rendered my game unplayable with their patch. all i can do is wait for hotfix. just thought id post my crash...
Top Bottom