Search results

+
  1. Pumpkinbrso

Sandevistan Visual Suggestion

yes, the zipping around still applies, that doesn't change in the game or anime you realize that right? I think #1 the blue effect that plays during the sandevistan needs to be removed, that in itself clutters my screen so much and I hate it, it needs to be black and white, or not there at all...
  2. Pumpkinbrso

What would Fix the game for you?

It's genuinely such an amazing game it just sometimes feels empty like something's not there as if it was developed by an indie dev rather than a big company like CDPR I think that would mainly be Life in GTA when someone dies, paramedics arrive on the scene to help them, there are small details...
  3. Pumpkinbrso

I definitely think that the U.I. while in ripperdocs shop could be improved, instead having V visually on the chair, and seeing the mods get installed by the robotics around her, as well as a native 3rd person option, so that you can see your modded our character whenever you'd like. I don't...
  4. Pumpkinbrso

Races and Fights Should Always be Available.

After you've beaten the game, done every gig, every NCPD scanner, you start to realize, there's literally no replay value to any of it, I think that all races should be available whenever you'd like, not as story missions, but just as things you can do, same with fights. There should also be...
  5. Pumpkinbrso

V's Hair is White Under Raytracing??

haha... it's somewhat funny that you in fact had an explanation for this, the actual answer was that I just accidentally selected white hair, and it looks brown in the menu lol
  6. Pumpkinbrso

Not entirely true, I combo sandevistan with monowire, so for me I end up jumping a lot and turning behind the enemies, so i'd see it very often
  7. Pumpkinbrso

V's Hair is White Under Raytracing??

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue, or if it's literally just a glitch with what color hair I chose but her hair is supposed to be black, not white
  8. Pumpkinbrso

Complete all gigs in Watson Achievement Bugged?

If you have an unclearable mission, download the Cyber Engine Tweaks mod, along with the vortex mod loader and everything, and then type this into the command journalManager = Game.GetJournalManager() trackedEntry = journalManager:GetTrackedEntry() questEntry =...
  9. Pumpkinbrso

Sacrum Profanum - Bugged

yall i'm gonna be honest, i'm different and i killed the monk, so, it won't let me do anything... I just wanna finish the side mission Selfie!
  10. Pumpkinbrso

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

I just answered the question, what would you rather, and that's the facts before the decision. you can't just come on here and just say like "haha well it doesn't matter if you want multiplayer, cause they're not doing it" I'm just joining the conversation.. like?
  11. Pumpkinbrso

I think it would be super sick if just like the show Cyberpunk: EdgeRunners, when david activates it, it shows this super cool like, onion skin as he walks, I think that in game it should leave behind a hologram trail of some sort,
  12. Pumpkinbrso

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

CDPR said that multiplayer was planned to be similar to GTA Online, meaning it'd have it's own giant story attached with it, so that's why i'd prefer multiplayer WAYYY more, plus cyberpunk is literally so immersive that the ability to see it with others would be such an amazing experience that...
  13. Pumpkinbrso

Coolest car in CP77

that's a pretty sweet dig, who'd you have to kill to pull those wheels huh?
  14. Pumpkinbrso

So still no NG+

askin too much, they workin on a lot rn
  15. Pumpkinbrso

Bounce Back or MaxDoc?

Bounce backs don't do enough
  16. Pumpkinbrso

Anyone thought Misty's Esoterica was a strip club? Lol

That's pretty funny tbh
  17. Pumpkinbrso

V isn't a good guy...

well i think V not being all around a good person is done on purpose
  18. Pumpkinbrso

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

I just like the way she rolls this is my V fyi
  19. Pumpkinbrso

A random Cyberpunk player's wish

I'm so excited for phantom liberty!!!
  20. Pumpkinbrso

Watching Edgerunner makes me sad

I love the show, i'm a bit stunned with how it ended, and I'm not sure if it'll continue because of that ending, or if we'll follow a different crew
Top Bottom