Search results

+
  1. Trevorzan

Balance council outcomes

The council is a group effort, in which the voices of the known players prevail, as the are able to convince players that blindly follow their advice (i have seen threads in other social networks where people say they will vote a broken card just because a known player suggests it). Known...
  2. Trevorzan

Balance council outcomes

in january i was unable to make an app work in my mobile phone, so in a rage attempt to force it to work i removed many apps, including went, and since then i haven't played. so you guys didn't create threads for tracking changes of the last 2-3 months? i remember seeing threads for october and...
  3. Trevorzan

I can't play ranked, someone else?

i have been playing ranked since wednesday
  4. Trevorzan

I can't play ranked, someone else?

I cannot play ranked currently due to season transition. It happens every time.
  5. Trevorzan

Balance Council - Share your picks for December season

my picks. I accompanied some personal picks with some I saw here and gave them more weight.
  6. Trevorzan

like two weeks ago i created a support ticket in gog. I never got a reply, but two days later a new version of the game was rolled out and that fixed my issue of not being able to vote. This month I have seen so many cards that I believe should be balanced. Also I see many reasonable votes here...
  7. Trevorzan

Share your picks for this December 2023 season of your picks on the Balance Council. As in the end of October and middle of November, you can give an explanation or thought process behind your picks. If you change your mind on your picks, let us know. I have reached the 50 ranked victories...
  8. Trevorzan

Balance Changes - November 2023

lol, you are right! I don't know why I thought it was 30 wins haha, unbelivable. yeah, I had no chance to vote. sorry all, nothing to see here, move along.
  9. Trevorzan

Balance Changes - November 2023

It was a cruel, cruel joke: I put the extra effort for getting the 30 wins during november season just to know that december season started and my wins will not be taken into account :(
  10. Trevorzan

Changes to the Balance Council

lol same here. I completed 100 wins with reckless fury, so I changed to rage of the sea and tweeked a bit my deck and it worked as I started to win more. I played more than usual with that deck and got up to 38 wins so far, and its crazy the amount of time one has to invest. I used to have...
  11. Trevorzan

maybe we need to accept the sad truth: our suggestions and feedback will not be taken into account. I see no reply from the devs, not a single "We will think about it" or "Although we would like to implement that great idea, the reality is that it is out of our budget". Nothing. We will need to...
  12. Trevorzan

NG is the curse of this game

I hate that cat card. It was okay for an aprils fool theme, but the joke lasted too much already. And assimilate, it would make more sense to activate on *units* only, not any card.
  13. Trevorzan

there. you are wrong. I only play ranked. in my beast season I got up to level 10. Played for more than a year. Past season I got up to 30 wins, but not always get so good results. I don't see fair uppening so much the threshold. 30-35 wins is more fair. All prorank, streamer and influencers...
  14. Trevorzan

Balance Council - Share your picks for Oct-Nov Season

the devs fixed that on the last card changes (at the end of august season). GN and ciri now include card descriptions that make them exceptions for that reason. edit: not august but september season.
  15. Trevorzan

Balance Council FAQ—What is it? How to use it?

it was like 2-3 hours I think. game is up now. 1700009052 only 20 cards were modified.
  16. Trevorzan

Balance changes - October 2023

end of october season and these are the changes we are starting with on november season.
  17. Trevorzan

voting closes in 3 hours! my picks. i replaced my top pick oneiromancer for regis. maybe i will put oneiromancer next time i be allowed to vote. added pickemen, because it seems dame will get a buff and those two cards regularly play in same decks. 1699999874 voting closed!
  18. Trevorzan

5 card changes per braket seems fine to me. 50 victories is a very high number :( can it be 30 wins? or even 35, please??
  19. Trevorzan

when a good deck is too good, it has to be scrutinized, as it might be possible one or more cards bring an unfair advantage. This is true as to many cards have been buffed or nerfed in the past. It does not matter if the devs were better or worst. Those said developers decided a year ago no...
  20. Trevorzan

let's remember we, as players, do not have access to metrics about utilization of cards in general, nor how often those cards are part of winning decks or frecuency of use of cards that are involved in high damage inflicted or power gain combos. our votes rely a lot in our personal experience...
Top Bottom