Search results

+
  1. heavyoak

2.01 not working

yea so I still cant scroll to my mantis, and all the bugged achievements ain't unlocking despite me being way done past them. anyone else?
  2. heavyoak

[Bug?] Cant start killing moon / phone disabled

the game crashed for me a few times and then the phone started working. whatever it was got "fixed"
  3. heavyoak

[Bug?] Cant start killing moon / phone disabled

after the rescue the phone seems to be "disabled" and all attempts to use it say I "cant do that right now", but i've gotten 2 messages from Hands that I cant read cause it wont let me open it.
  4. heavyoak

Black Unicorn katana missing after 2.0 / Phantom

the black unicorn katana is missing from both stash (where I had the original drop of it) and my inventory (the crafted and upgraded version). all the other original rewards are still in stash or displayed in the original house. after phantom released (yes I own it) I got the new claymore...
  5. heavyoak

Stuck in combat Bug

well I was hoping this was patched but it happened again in Dogtown.... support did reach back to me asking for a recording of the bug, cause they didn't read the part where its completely random.
  6. heavyoak

Constant crashes on a Windows 10 64 bit machine

almost exact same issue.
  7. heavyoak

Stuck in combat Bug

Cant open doors. and its always random. I already submitted a ticket, but I haven't heard back.
  8. heavyoak

Stuck in combat Bug

I litterly had this happen right after a clean reinstall. and no, never. I dont use mods.
  9. heavyoak

FPS drops over time

No its factory OC, and I dont use mods.
  10. heavyoak

Stuck in combat Bug

Yea PC. I tried to put this into the PC category but it didn't go. nope no mods.
  11. heavyoak

Stuck in combat Bug

this happens rarely and I still cant figure out what causes it. i'll be fighting, everything is dead, and that should be it right? nope. the window stays red, the combat music still plays, even after running as far away as possible its still going. another issue is while im stuck in combat in...
  12. heavyoak

Do you think Phantom Liberty will be worth the price? Reasons?

I preordered it cause I honestly never had that many issues that I thought were bad enough. then again Ive played skyrim and other really buggy games just fine so maybe im not one to talk.
  13. heavyoak

FPS drops over time

Im having a similar issue with my RX 580 8GB OC+ starts out at 90FPS and drops down to about 40FPS in a few hours of playing and then the game crashes.
  14. heavyoak

[TECHNICAL UPDATE] Characters appear dark on PCs using AMD Radeon RX GPUs.

cause its a lot easier to use than these forums.
  15. heavyoak

(Steam) REDmod problem, button missing.

that only covers GoG, not steam.
  16. heavyoak

yes
  17. heavyoak

I can't post a thread in technical yet.. Redmod is installed according to steam, and the files are in the game directory, but the button next to play never shows up and I cant get redmod to start working. Ive already tried uninstalling, reinstalling, verifying game files with redmod installed...
  18. heavyoak

[TECHNICAL UPDATE] Characters appear dark on PCs using AMD Radeon RX GPUs.

y'all should post this on reddit cause I had this problem a week ago and no one there had a clue about how to help me.
  19. heavyoak

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

I got a bad one, if you enter combat in a car you will be stuck in combat until you die even if nothing is left alive and you leave the area. you get stuck in the weird version of combat too, can't open map, or inventory, or summon a car, etc. flatinglining is the only way to fix it. I'm not...
  20. heavyoak

REDmod for dummies?

unfortunately for me that small gear cod button doesn't show up after installing redmod . Ive already tried uninstalling, reinstalling, verifying game files with redmod installed, and to make sure that controller support wasn't interfering somehow I disabled it. I even tried adding -modded to...
Top Bottom